Dec. 12th

Really close to the end.

I promise.

-
3:26am

"This is taking too long. I told you some time ago to finish this. Didn't I? At least a week ago. And that was more than enough time to finish things. Was it not?"

"It was. But..."

"But what? Do you want me to do the task? You wouldn't like it if I did it."

"No. I'll do it."

"What's stopping you then, boy?"

No response.

The man grinned, his (surprisingly) pearly white teeth gleaming in the moonlight.

"You actually like the kid?"

No reply.

"Wow. You do. Well, let's make this interesting. If you don't finish the job by the end of this week, I'll do it myself. Deal?"

"That's three days."

"Is that a problem?"

"No sir."

"Good. Now hop to it, bunny boy."

-
9:20am

Minho wasn't there when Caleb woke up. And the younger supposed that it was because he pushed the older out of his bed last night.

Around 3 am to be precise. He remembered because after it happened, he opened his eyes and glanced at his clock to see what time it what and what the 'thump' had been.

Minho probably got frustrated and left.

Caleb stretched and got up, letting out a small hiss. He had forgotten that he had spent some time yesterday after classes getting fucked by the sexy professor.

Oh well.

Caleb left his room and headed down the short hall. In the dining room, Minho sat at the table eating cereal and reading something on his phone.

The older casted him a glance before focusing on whatever he had been reading.

"Good morning, Mean Ho."

Nothing. Not a reply. Not a chortle. Not a scoff. Just the sound of the metal spoon scraping against the glass bowl.

Caleb sighed and fixed himself some cereal before sitting down across from Minho and glancing at him.

Minho was ignoring him. And he hated being ignored.

"What are you reading, babe?"

"Fuck off."

"How about after you eat, you fuck me?"

No reply.

Caleb almost thought he got to the older. But then he replied with, "how about every time you take your medicine, we have a steamy make out session?"

Caleb considered it, putting a spoonful of Fruit Loops into his mouth.

Every time he took his medicine, he'd get to have a make out session with this hottie?

That was convincing. But why take the medicine for a make out session when he could have a make out session with his sexy professor without having to take any medicine?

And to be honest, he liked having sex with Yuno better.

As bad as it sounded.

The older was more aggressive. And vocal. Minho was aggressive too.

Not 'Yuno' aggressive.

But he was okay. Maybe for like ... someone who liked having their waist gripped hard or something.

Caleb liked to feel the rush not only from having sex with someone he wasn't supposed to, but the rush of pain.

"Hmm ... no thanks."

Minho rolled his eyes. "Fucktard." He hissed.

That's why you're gonna die soon anyways, fucking brat.

He glanced at the younger's drink and rolled his eyes before taking a sip of his own drink and continuing to read the article on his phone.

3 days, 3 days.