17

Namjoon's POV

Taehyung followed me behind while bombing questions about why I put Y/N inside the hole. "Aren't you being too cruel just because she broke a rule?" Taehyung asked as soon as we got inside my office, I messed up my hair and turned around to give him a glare.

"That rule she broke could've make me lose Areum Taehyung-ah. You know very damn well how dangerous the outside world is for my daughter, and it's logical for me to punish Y/N." I snapped.

"How about that kid?"

"What about him?"

"How long are you planning to keep him at the dungeon?"

I sat down on my leather chair and just stared on the wooden table before me. "Just keep him there for a few days, the guy is pretty strong for his age."

The next day I head towards the basement to check on Y/N, I opened the hatch and saw her sitting with her knees to her chest. She looked up to look at me as I noticed how pale she is, her eyes were bloodshot as well. "So are you here to kill me?" Y/N asked coldly, "Just checking on you, have you learnt your lesson?" I asked while crouching down to get a better look on her.

Y/N scoffed before sneezing, "Are you sick?" I asked her before she chuckled, "I don't know, why don't you stay here overnight?" She sassed out and then she went into a coughing fit before she fell forward, and with that I jumped into the pit and turned her body over. Her skin was very cold as her lips are paler than normal, "Y/N?" I patted her cheek but she slapped my hands away.

"Don't touch me." She coughed out, "Don't be stubborn." I cursed a bit before picking her up bridal style before calling Taehyung, "Taehyung! Call Jin!" I shouted as I ran upstairs towards my room, "I still hate you." Y/N glared at me weakly, "Just be quiet." I said, "What is it?" Jin barged inside carrying his bag, I moved back to let him examine Y/N.

"She's suffering hypothermia." Jin said, I let him take care of her while I went outside and sighed. This is bad, I can't feel guilty just because of a mere girl. I'm a gang leader for fuck sakes! "Daddy?" I looked down to see Areum looking up at me holding her stuffed Ryan, "Sweetie, why are you up early?" I frowned, it was 6AM already.

"I want to give unnie this." She said holding out her stuffed toy, "Um, unnie can't talk right now." I said to her making her frown, "Why? Is she sick?"

"Yes, unnie is sick. Uncle Jin is treating her right now."

"Daddy... is unnie is trouble?"

"What makes you think that?" I asked my daughter as she played with her fingers nervously but I waited for her to answer, "I saw you pulling unnie." She mumbled and I froze, so she saw me dragging Y/N huh? "Well sweetie, unnie did something that made daddy unhappy." I started as she nodded in understanding, I smiled and just patted her head, "Go inside, daddy's going to meet uncle Tae for a bit." With a nod Areum knocked on the door before heading inside.

Going inside my office Taehyung was already standing in front of my desk with a disapproving expression. "Hyung, I think you should let Y/N go. This life isn't for her, I know what she did made you mad but the girl has no idea about the underground world." I sat on the chair and sighed while rubbing my temple.

"I'm just telling because Enzo has been on your back ever since you took over the position, I'm worried if he finds out about Y/N." Taehyung voiced out his concern as I took in his words, "Don't worry Tae, he won't get her because I have something in mind." Taehyung let out a sigh.

Jungkook's POV

I winced as the loud heavy metal door creaked opened, the chains around my ankles has been digging my flesh but I didn't cared because I was glaring at the person who caused all of this in the first place.

"You have good stamina."

"What did you do to Y/N?" I spat angrily not trusting this man one bit, "None of your business. Clean him up and bring him to my office." The gang leader said as two men unchained me before dragging me out of the cellar, I glanced over Namjoon who had a stoic and cold face as he looked at me.

Fucking bastard.

***
Oh helloooo