Ebook Now Available!

I have some exciting news for you guys!!

The Alpha's Breeder is now available on Amazon, Barnes & Noble Nook, iBooks, Google Play Store, Smashwords, Kobo, and Overdrive!

All links are available via my website(or you can search The Alpha's Breeder in whichever book store you usually purchase from).

www.authortayt.weebly.com

There is extra steamy content over 10,000+ words(equal to 5-6 chapters) not available anywhere on the web included in the book. And it is also edited!

If you wish to just read the extra content, it is on chapter 14, 15, 16, and 19. 

IF YOU ARE PURCHASING VIA AMAZON, MAKE SURE YOU ARE ON THE WEBSITE AND NOT THE AMAZON APP, IT WON'T WORK IF YOU USE THE APP!

IF YOU DON'T HAVE A KINDLE, don't worry, there's a kindle app you can download on your phone. I don't have a kindle either so I use the app and it works just fine. If you don't want the app then you can visit my Ko-fi page to get a PDF version of the e-book sent to your email. 

CLICKABLE LINK IS IN MY PROFILE or you can search the book on Amazon!

It is $2.99 on all sites.

IF YOU DO PURCHASE A BOOK FROM AMAZON OR BARNES & NOBLE, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE A REVIEW! IT WOULD MEAN THE WORLD TO ME! AND IT WOULD HELP THE BOOK BE RECOGNIZED BY MORE PEOPLE!

If you are interested in supporting my books and getting awesome benefits like reading stories that are not on Inkitt or Wattpad or reading way, way, way, way in advance, you can visit my Patreon or purchase them on bookselling retailers like Amazon, Google Play, etc. The link is in my website.

www.patreon.com/authortayt

Also, follow me on Instagram for information on my update schedule. I am more active on there :)

Instagram: @authortayt
Twitter: @authortayt