twenty two.

jungkook's pov

it was saturday night and namjoon had invited us to a frat party.

i had somehow managed to convince taehyung to join, seeing as he wasn't up for much these days.

i had been texting kisoo all morning to ask if he would be attending as well but hadn't received a reply from him.

i wrapped my arm around taehyung's waist as we sat on one of the couches, namjoon and jin right infront of us.

"hey. taehyung and i are going to wait for jimin out front!" jin exclaimed as he yanked taehyung out of my grasp making me scowl.

namjoon chuckled at his boyfriend before patting my shoulder lightly.

"oh! kisoo just texted me that he'll be here any second!" i explained as i read the new text message.

"great! let's get a drink." namjoon spoke as he poured alcohol into the red plastic cup.

it was minutes before jin returned with jimin and yoongi trailing not far behind.

"where the fuck is taehyung?" i asked suddenly alarmed when i didn't see his small frame anywhere.

"what do you mean he's-oh." jin trailed off as he looked at the sea of people who he had just gone through.

"jin where the fuck is he?" i fumed as i looked at him.

"calm down jungkook. he probably got a little lost in the crowd. im sure he'll be out any second." namjoon reassured.

"actually guys i think we should go look for him." jimin spoke, his voice sounded very concerned, making me think he knew something i didn't.

"yeah alright. namjoon and jin, you guys search downstairs. jimin and i will search the backyard and pool, and jungkook and hoseok, you guys search upstairs." yoongi divided us up.

"text the group chat if you find him." jimin explained as he walked off with yoongi.

hoseok and i quickly went upstairs, searching the restroom line just incase taehyung had decided to search for it on his own.

"what color shirt was he wearing?" hoseok asked.

"it was a pastel blue color." i replied as i looked around at all the unfamiliar faces.

"alright well might as well search the rooms too." hoseok replied as he went down one hallway, while i went to the next one.

the frat house was huge with about three different hallways filled with separate rooms.

i opened the first door, finding it completely empty.

i opened the next one down, the smell of weed penetrating my nostrils as two females sat on the bed smoking.

i silently closed the door, making a disgusted face before continuing.

the next room had a drunk couple, intensely making out on the bed, making me quickly shut the door.

i sighed, knowing that it was highly impossible for taehyung to even be in one of these rooms.

unless of course he maybe got tired or lost and found himself upstairs for whatever reason.

i stood in the hallway, my hand on the next door's handle. i checked my phone one last time, seeing if anyone had texted the chat with an update on taehyung.

i huffed as i saw no new messages. i quickly yanked  the door open, expecting another couple to be inside doing god knows what.

well i wasn't wrong.

except it wasn't a couple.

i could perfectly make out the back of kisoo's head as he held someone up against the wall of the room. his hands on the other person's waist.

i would've walked right back out, trust me.

but i froze, my blood running cold as he moved a bit to the side, still unaware of my presence.

and then i saw him.

it was taehyung.

"what the fuck is this shit?!"

-

what you have all been waiting for !!!!

lmao as i was writing this, my heart was beating super fast 😂