Pool

Your heart rushed and you jumped out of your bed to check your door. With a strong and rough pull, you opened the door but Jungkook wasn't there.

You sighed jaded, closing it slowly. You came back to your room and heard from your window some footsteps outside. You peeked on it and gasped.

Jungkook was outside, leaning on his car while placing his phone on his ear. He was wearing ripped jeans, a basic white shirt and some random boots you paid no mind to identify.

Your phone rang and you jumped startled, your heart almost stopped when you checked the phone screen. He was calling you.

"H-h...Hello!" You answered your phone breathless.

"Yah! Why don't you answer my texts?" He playfully pretends to be mad.

"I'm sorry I-"

"Come here, I wanna talk to you! Be fast, I'm waiting!" He chuckles shutting his phone.

You watch him through the window still surprised. Your heart was beating so fast, you felt so happy just to see him. In the end, you thought he wouldn't come to see you today, it was getting late, you thought he probably would be working and then go home.

You passed by your bathroom, heading to the front door when you noticed you had no makeup on, and most importantly, no perfume. You spun on your heel coming back towards the bathroom, your trembling hands grabbed your concealer, then your blush, then your mascara, and finishing it with your liptint.

The perfume, you chose something soft and fresh. Your legs rushed to the door, putting your shoes and running out of your apartment.

As soon as you got closer, your heartbeat started to get even faster, which made it difficult to breathe.

He saw you and opened a bright smile, coming towards you.

"Hey! When I text you, answer me!" He chuckles, extending his hand to mess your hair.

"I'm so sorry..." You blush and lower your head with a smile.

"I have my night swimming today, almost couldn't come to see you..." He sighs placing his hands on his pockets and relaxing his shoulders.

"Oh, it's okay...Night swimming?" You smile, raising your head to stare at his beautiful face.

"Yeah..it's pretty fun, tho. Helps me to relax and sleep better!" He smiles, shrugging. 

"Oh..I see." You raise both brows.

"So.. I came to say hi and check if you're needing anything.." He tilts his head to the side cutely.

"Ah... okay" You giggle.

"Then...I came here, checked on you, now I'm leaving.." He chuckles, heading to his car slowly.

"Thank you!... for coming today.." You bow to him.

Jungkook shakes his head slowly, showing you it wasn't a bother to come, he reaches his car door but stops abruptly.

"You know.." He takes few steps back.

"Wanna join me on my night swimming?" He scratches the back of his head, showing some awkwardness.

"Yes!" You answer without hesitation, but then you get insecure and pick the first excuse you found.

"I mean...I can't wet my hand.." You show him the sore hand.

"But you can just come and chat with me.." He smiles, walking across the car, opening the door for you.

"Come.." He tilts his head showing you the sit.

You smile bouncing your shoulders while walking towards the car.

***

The place was empty as well, seems like Jungkook doesn't like places with too many people since he was young

The place was empty as well, seems like Jungkook doesn't like places with too many people since he was young. He always used to be on empty or calm places when you were at the same school.

He went to change and left you alone, the place was so beautiful and cozy, you wanted to touch the water, more like, you wanted to jump there but, you can't. And it's not just because of your hand, you have no clothes for it and you would never expose your body in front of him.

"He'd probably feel disgusted..." You thought, looking down on your body, feeling a pinch of pain on your heart.

But, since he isn't here, you could at least wet your feet, right?

You were wearing a long skirt, you raised it up, sitting on the edge of the pool, your thighs now exposed. You slid your feet carefully inside the water. It was warm and relaxing, you don't remember the last time you jumped in.

"Oh! I see you found your way to enjoy!" You heard Jungkook's voice from behind you, getting you startled.

"Didn't mean to scare you" He smiles, passing by.

You were paralyzed.

His beautiful torso was completely exposed, he was barefoot, carrying a towel on his shoulder. His swimming shorts, black.

You couldn't answer anything, just watch him passing by, so handsome, so defined, so tempting. You bit your lips and lower your head, trying to focus on something else.

You hear the water splashing, he jumped and you start to anticipate to see him wet, yes, you were thinking how sexy he could look with wet hair. 

"What's wrong with me? It's not like he would ever want me..." - you thought, shaking your head gently with your eyes closed.

You almost shout when you felt something holding your ankles, your eyes opened wide just to see Jungkook popping out of the water, laughing.

"Omg, you should've seen your face!!" He laughs loud, shaking his head.

"Stop!! I thought it was some-"

"Some fish? Inside the pool? You're the best!"He keeps laughing and you can't help but follow him on it.

His hands travel up to your thighs and to make it worse, Jungkook rests his chin on your knees.

"I think you might always have to accompany me to my night swimming..." He sighs, his laughter slowly fading into a gentle smile.

You, once again, didn't know what to do. His wet and slightly cold touch, since it was out of the pool,  was causing shivers through your body. Jungkook rested his forearms on your thighs while his body floated, revealing his defined back. He leaned his head above your knees and his wet hair touched your thighs. You took a deep shaky breath, trying to hold yourself back but it was useless.

Your hand gently brushed over his hair, removing it from his face. Jungkook closed his eyes, melting to your care.

The world stopped and you just wanted it to stay like this forever. 

You lowered your head, watching his features closely and placed your hair behind your ears. Your fingers traced his eyebrows, earning from him a soft and relaxed"hm". 

"Y/N.." He murmured.

"Y-yes.." You removed your hand from him awkwardly and swallowed nervously.

Jungkook raised his head and his nose almost touched yours. He held your hand, interlacing your fingers.

"I think I might have to kiss you now..." He smirked looking at your lips.