7 pt 2

————🍫————

Yoongi P.O.V

I don't remember having a blanket on me and why I'm I on the floor? Did I fall over? I looked over to the bed. "Oh right," I'm married and this is no ordinary wife.

"Hey wake up," I yelled at her sleeping figure.

"Mmm," Seul Bi hummed as she changed her sleeping position.

"I thought we have the whole week off, " She said sleepily

"Well it already 8:50 I have to get to work," I said again with annoyance.

"Alright," she said and I went to the bathroom.

After I got out of the shower with a towel around my waist I was expecting to see my clothes on the bed but only to see her still asleep.

"Hey!" I yelled at her.

"What?" she said annoyed.

"I told you to to get up!!" I yelled at her again.

"I'm up, you know I'm super tired and have a really really bad headache," Seul Bi yelled as she sat up on the bed and removed the bed sheets. Bed sheets? she slept on the bed, she should---- she give me the blanket.

"Give me my clothes," I said with a calm voice. why did she do that? she's the one with the headache and the medicine.

"Where?" she asked.

"In there," I pointed to the door the leads to the closet. I went back to the bathroom to blow-dry my hair. soon, she came in with my clothes suddenly she came to a halt.

"What are you looking at?" I asked as I followed her gaze to see it on my abdominal.

She chuckled "no, nothing," she said as she went in and put my clothes on the chair. I have a bit of a big bathroom, but back to her, why did she laugh?

"Yoongi, are you guys awake?" My mom called. Seul Bi went and opened the door.

"Good morning," Seul Bi greeted.

"To you too, I just wanted to remind yoongi that he has to go to the company for a little bit," my mom explained.

" I know mom, I will be down in a bit," I yelled from the bathroom.

"Ok then, I'll be leaving,"

Seul bi closed the door and went to her luggage.

Seul Bi P.O.V

I went to get my clothes to take a shower. I still haven't unpacked and am I gonna live here? Ugh, too much thinking in the morning. Yoongi came out after he was dressed. He didn't wear a suit or anything, he was just wearing casual clothing.

I looked at him and remembered that he has a bit of a funny body. I don't know what it is but it just makes me want to laugh. I chuckled trying to hide my laughter. It reminds me of cute baby skin due to his paleness, but his six abs look weird cause I've only seen them in pictures or guys in real life that are tanner than him.

"What?" yoongi asked, giving me a weird look.

"Nothing," I said still trying to hide my laughter.

"Y-- never mind there something wrong with that Brain of yours," He said as he was making a crazy sign.

"I'm not crazy--unlike you," I said defending myself.

"Me? Ha, I finished high-school early and with high grads that you have never seen on your paper," yoongi said full of himself again.

"How high can it be? You don't even know my grades," I said back.

"Wanna bet?" yoongi said daring me.

" I--I" I couldn't find the words to say. I'm a good student but he graduated early from both high school and college, kinda.

"What? Not up to it?" He questioned with smirk. I took a deep breath. "You're own!" I'm about to finish my second semester in college, just wait until exam weeks." I huffed and walked pass him. "Hold on," he held my arm and stopped me from walking. "Winner will have one whisks his to be granted by the loser." "Deal" I agreed. With that we both went into different directions. Can't wait to order his stupid body around. Revenge here I come!

Edit: 12/26/18 Don't forget to vote and comment!