20. įµ—įµƒįµˆįµƒĖ¢Ź°ā±

Bottles of beer could be seen lying forgotten around the once clean living room. Tadashi sat on the couch with his beer bottle in one hand while the other hand was propped up on his right knee, holding up his head.

The deep eye bags and his messy tangled dark hair proved his devastation. Tadashi couldn't get a proper sleep, ever since his wife went missing. And that was 8 days and 7 nights ago.

"[Y/n]. . .honey, I need you. Are you even getting enough food to keep going?" He muttered to himself as tears fell from his eyes like waterfalls.

Tadashi threw his bottle and clenched his fists angrily, "that fucking bastard! Once I find him, I'll make sure he will wish he never came out of his mother's vagina!!"

He flopped on the couch only to jolt right back up when he heard a familiar distant scream, making his adrenaline go hallelujah.

Fully standing, Tadashi went upstairs to take his gun while muttering curse words that will make you, Reader, want to go live in a nutshell.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n:- sorry for the short chapter, this is mostly a filler chapter because Tadashi was crying as he did not get to appear in the last chapter.

Tadashi:- puh-lease, have you even seen my fans? They are more that Alex.

Alex:- *in a nutshell*