~ Eyes ~

What can I say? I think I've said enough, or at least enough to tire the living hell out of you guys.

I don't think you can blame me, though. Angie is the most wonderful, awesome, beautiful girl I've ever met. I love her.
If only she loved me back, and my life would be perfect. It's like all I need is her, and all she needs is me. When we're alone together, it's like we're the only ones who exist in the entire world. No one else, nothing else, exists. It's just us, alone, together and in love. Ready to lean in for the sweetest, hottest, most juicy kiss in eternity. No homophobes to drag us down, no depression to swallow me whole, but just Angie and me. Together. Forever.
And that's why I was practically melting the whole night. My sweat made me nearly sink into the ground like a puddle, a puddle for Angie to lay down and do love angels in. And I would enjoy every single second of it. God, the journey she sends me on when we make eye contact. It feels like the clock is ticking, ticking, ticking, until eventually the hands just fall off and time no longer exists. I just fly through the sky without anyone controlling me, without anyone bashing me, just me and Angie by ourselves, flying happily. In love.

I have literally spent two hundred and thirty-one words describing how I feel around this wonderful girl, not including the last chapter.
Just let that sink in.

"This looks like a nice spot to have it," Angie gushed.
"Yeah! Perfect," I beamed. Angie quickly set her basket down and pulled
out the red and white checkered blanket, unfolding it as neatly and gently as one possibly could. I watched in mesmerization as she grabbed ahold of one end and flapped it out, until finally the wrinkles disappeared and it lay flat on the grassy hill. She then grabbed the ham sandwiches from the basket and set them down in a neat stack, followed by the deviled eggs wrapped up on a plate, followed by two Shirley temples. She grabbed more delectable, scrumptious treats from the basket and lay them all out, but I could hardly even focus on that without noticing how soft she held them, but still managed to have a good grasp on them. Without dropping a single thing, without making a single wrong move, she successfully laid out a perfect picnic in two minutes flat.
Goddamn it, why's she so fucking talented?
"Wow..." I managed, looking out at the perfect dinner in front of me. I couldn't believe this was all for us both to eat, God how kind and generous she is!
Having to clutch every bone in my body to resist nutting all over the well prepared food, I sat down and instantly sweated up a storm.
"So..." Angie chuckled, "what do you think..?"
"I..." I began, at a complete loss for words. "You...how?" I looked into her eyes, nearly bursting from affection and love.
"Heh!" Angie laughed. "I'm assuming...you like it? Maybe?"
"The hell do you mean, maybe? This is glorious! You're so talented, Angie!"
"Aww, shucks," she blushed, glancing at me occasionally, but avoiding eye contact for the most part.
But me? I couldn't stop looking at her. My eyes were practically glued on her, and it was almost like I was being held hostage, held against my will, threatened to be killed unless I looked at her without even blinking. But hey. I didn't mind it one bit.
Once she finally realized I was staring, I think I came to my senses at last too. Not even caring about whoever was holding me hostage or the trigger they were possibly about to pull, I quickly looked away, glancing occasionally. And that's when I noticed she was staring, and I looked back at her. And this cycle repeated for about ten minutes before Angie finally reached for a ham sandwich, lightly picked it up, and started to unwrap the foil around the grainy bread. Despite my empty stomach screaming in pain and basically eating my insides, I could not resist watching that woman eat. Her lips, her cute little chapped lips, separating slowly but surely. Her paws, her soft little paws, carefully inserting the sandwich into her mouth, and finally her lips touching, as her rosy cheeks move up and down in motion. I can hear the food being broken down by her tiny teeth, and despite the immense pain and agony driven by her braces, she still manages to sit there, calmly, peacefully, consuming and enjoying her meal. Finally, she swallows her first delectable, chewy bite.
And I just can't help but stare. And she just can't help but smile. Smile at me.
It's almost like I'm actually tempted. Even after she just took a huge, fat bite out of a chewy ham sandwich, I want those lips of hers to touch mine. I want those eyes of her to look into mine. I want her heart to pound viciously, the same way mine does whenever she's in a 50 foot radius.
Her eyes...her fucking eyes...