Chapter 8

Thanks for helping me KellyMaimi :)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 8

My eyes snapped open to the darkness I turned a little the clock read 3 am. I sighed and turned to Cole his grip loosened a little as he breathed in out deeply his hair was in his face a little bit I gently moved it away my hands on his lips he moaned a little.

I smiled as he pushed me closer to him in his sleep "I'm sorry please forgive me Erica!" He said in his lip his face turning defenseless I was confused what was he saying sorry about.

"I don't love her.... but I have to kill Julian." He said I paused freezing in place... My brother!! I love him even though something happened that I don't like I still love him he's my older brother! I'll always love him!! I slowly slid out of his arms that were open once I got out I stared at his sleeping form tears seeping out.

I knew if I got so close to him he would deceive me and he's the strongest alpha in the world he can do and get anything he wants I should've known he was using me I tip toed to the closet opening I heard a scratchy sound I closed my eyes my heart beating faster.

"Erica.." I heard I turned to see him breathed out deeply turning over "I love you.." I heard I rolled my eyes and got out a bag and stuffed clothes in it quietly I put the bag over my shoulder I had changed into some skinny jeans with a black T-shirt and black jacket and all black vans as well.

I went over to the door turning the gold knob slowly  while opening it slowly I walked halfway out the door and turned to look at Cole he's dirty blond hair and beautiful face as he slept his huge chest heaving in and out I looked away and down slipping out the door.

Walking down the hallway I found Violet's room I opened the door to see her asleep I smiled at that and went to her closet packing up her clothes, shoes, jewelry, and her personal supplies I walked to her and shook her lightly her eyes opened sleepily and she looked at me half awake.

"Mommy..." She mumbled I sat down on her bed "Wake up baby girl we need to go." I whispered to her she was still half awake and looked at me confused "Why?" She asked I sighed and handed her her light blue skinny jeans, black shirt, black jacket, and black shoes so she matched me as well she put them on with me helping her since she was tired.