{1}Eugene: First fight

(I dont even know okay. I'm a sucker for some angst tho.)

You rubbed your head after getting into a fight with Scarlett. While your eyes are closed you hear the door to the 1-C classroom open.

"You're still here?" You hear a familiar ansgty voice utter after a soft thud. "Aren't you mad" He asked, leaning against desk across from you with his arms crossed.

"What do you think? I'm pissed! I've done nothing to her but live here and she treats me like I'm one of them!" (legit what i was thinking while playing the game) You sigh and look up at Eugene.

Eugene sighs and looks out the window. "Finally you're mad." He mumbles under his breath.

"What? You know what, whatever. Let's forget about it."You shout across the room.

"Why are you so optimistic?! Can't you be mad at someone for once in your life?" He spats out at you.

You turn your eyebrows up in confusion. "What?"

"Whatever." He straightens himself and leaves the classroom. Leaving you there with your thoughts.

The next day

You get a knock on your door instantly waking you up. You grumble at whoever was stopping you from getting a full night of sleep. If you don't count you waking up from the nightmares.

Knock knock!

The person knocks again, this time very anxiously. "Alright, I'm coming." You quickly get up and slide open the door, revealing it to be Eugene.

"Oh heh-hey." You greet him while still feeling awkward about last night.

"I came to apologize about last night." He starts, looking everywhere but you. Obviously he's very nervous.

You grin and were about to accept his apologize but that'd probably just make him mad again.

"Right." You smirk causing him to quickly look at you. "We'll see if I can accept that." You finish, obviously kidding.

Eugene smiles at you. "Right."