24

A pillow landed on Dean's face, hard.

"Rise and shine!" Jessica yelled. "It's Lilith season."

Dean groaned and sat up. "Please tell me you did not just use a Looney Tunes reference."

Jessica chuckled. "I did." She walked over towards Sam and threw a pillow at his face as well. "Come on, Sammy! It's time to go huntin'."

Sam groaned and rubbed his face. "You're in a good mood."

"I am." Jessica smiled. "You wanna know why?"

"Why?" Both Winchester's said in unison.

"Because today's the day we get Dean out of his deal. And also kill a real mean bitch."

Sam chuckled and shook his head. "Alright, I'll go get ready."

~<•>~

"Hey," Jessica sat down next to Dean. "You look a little pale. Are you okay?"

Dean looked at Jessica and smiled. "I'm fine."

"Dean—"

"Jess, I'm fine." Dean got up from his seat and walked away.

Jessica sighed and grabbed her bag. Bobby had given them the location of Lilith. She was somewhere in Indiana. And that's where the three of them were heading.

~<•>~

The group had made a quick stop at Bobby's. There were a few fights here and there. Sam decided to summon Ruby. Even when he wasn't supposed too.

Dean found this out and decided to say a few choice words. (Not kid friendly). They got in a fight and Dean had actually stolen the demon knife from her.

Jessica sat at Bobby's table getting her gear ready. Dean put the knife down on the table and smiled. His teeth were red.

"Not bad." Jessica said as she looked at the knife. Then, she looked at Dean. Her eyes widened. "What happened to you?!"

"Ruby happened." Dean looked at Sam.

"Whatever," Jessica put the last weapon into her bag. "We need to go now, we're losing precious time."

The two had completely ignored Jessica. Sam looked at his brother.

"Dean, what if Ruby's right? What if I can take down Lilith?"

Dean glared at Sam.

"Quit looking at me like that." Sam said.

"What," Dean started. "You gonna give her the Carrie stare, and Lilith goes poof?"

"I don't know what Ruby meant." Sam said. "Why don't we just go ask her?"

Dean sighed. "Sam, you wanted the knife, I got you the knife."

"Dean, just listen to me for a second. Last time Lilith snapped her fingers and put 30 demons on our ass, and all we got is one little knife?" Sam continued. "I mean, like you said, we go in smart or we don't go in at all."

"Well, this ain't smart." Dean replied.

"We got one shot at this Dean, just one." Sam said. "So, if there's a surefire way, then maybe we should just talk about it."