Chapter 4-Kissing Frogs

Vincent was almost finished with all the paperwork when Dominico and Gio walked into his office. He looked up at them before looking back at the contract he's was currently reading. "Is everything good?" He asked without looking back up.

"A little problem but, it was already dealt with," Dominico said, he and Gio walking over to the big window that overlooked the club. Vincent nodded realizing it would be the same problem Roco already told him about.

"There are a ton of hot girls here tonight," Gio said before whistling.

"Agreed, but that's every night boys," Roco said standing and walking over to look with them.

"Will you idiota's shut up," Vincent barked at them rolling his eyes. He knew the smug look on Roco's face was mostly because he was proud of the beautiful women, he had brought into the club with his policies on making sure they were able to feel safe drinking and dancing here without any chance of being unwantedly harassed. Roco had made it his priority when one of his friends' girlfriends had been felt up by some guy when she was out for a girl's night once. It was also because he thought he was a lady's man.

"Brother, you need to get laid," Gio said turning to look at him. Vincent flipped him off before going back to the contract.

Roco walked back to the chair he was sitting in before leaning back getting comfortable, "Vince better get ready to settle down. Father may do the same as Grandfather did to him and require that he marry before he takes over."

He started to chuckle, "I don't think so. Not happening. You know that I don't like the dedication rule so I will not be getting married," he leaned back in his chair and looked at his brothers. "I only like Italian women and being with only one for the rest of my life is not my idea of fun," he finished standing up and buttoning his suit jacket. "Let's go have a drink, boys. Before I have to go." He picked up the stack of papers, handing them back to Roco who ran them across his office and met them at the top of the stairs leading down to the main floor.

They walked down the stairs and headed towards the bar

They walked down the stairs and headed towards the bar. As they crossed the club, Joni noticed that the big bad boy was back. She stood up and pointed in the direction of the four men, "Look! He's back," she shouted causing the group to stand up and look down.

Joni turned to look at Rebecca, "what are you waiting for? Go," she pushed her towards the exit of the room. Isaac started walking towards her.

"Come on little sis," let's get this craziness over so I can take my fiancé home. She's had too much to drink I think," he whispered in her ear causing her to laugh and nod her head in agreement.

When they reached the bottom of the stairs Isaac stopped and turned to look at Rebecca, "you don't really have to do this, you know?"

She waved her hand around to dismiss him, "it's fine," she said. She was drunk enough that she didn't even see a problem in what she was doing at all. She turned and went straight towards the group of scary looking men. She noticed as she got closer, he was really big at least a foot taller than her. How was she going to do this? Stopping right in front of Dom, Rebecca wiggled her pointer finger at him. Dom looked at the guys in his group who in turn all shrugged. Roco was smirk and nodded his head so, he leaned down to her height. Rebecca threw her arms around his neck kissed him right on the mouth.