2

Myah Ma'kari James
Friday 7:36 am

I woke to banging coming from the front door. Thank God Quanny and momma went back to Detroit to handle some business or who ever was at the front door would be dead.

I walked out to the hallway and seen Kells had the same expression on her face as I did.

"Who the hell banging on the door at 7 in the morning." She groaned.

I went back to my room and grabbed my 30 I kept tucked under the bed cause whoever at the door banging like they the police got me fucked up.

I walked down the steps to the front door and swung it open and aimed.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT!"

"Wow. You was gonna shoot a nigga? It be ya own family. Cousin I feel violated."

I realized it was Avery and put my gun down. I looked behind him and seen Tezz, Ari, and Darrion. They all look unfazed except Ari her ass was on the verge of crying.

"Avery why are you at my door at 7 am?" I mumbled loud enough for him to hear.

I stepped aside to let them in. These niggas made their self right at home.

"Actually it's almost 8 and I told you we was going out Friday."

"I didn't know you ment this early."

I rolled my eyes and went back into my room. I was sleepy as hell. As soon as I laid down this nigga Tezz at my door.

"I know damn well yo ass ain't tryna go to sleep. GET YO ASS OUT THIS BED NEEOOOWWWW!" He yelled pulling the blanket off me and getting in my face.

"Boy, if you don't get out my face!"

"You got til I count to 3 to get out this bed and start getting ready.

I ignored him. I  grabbed my blanket and laid back down.

"1.....2.....2 in a half..... ight bet."

He grabbed my feet and dragged me into the bathroom.

"Tezz get off of me!"

"Get ready and take care of your dragon breath." He said as he slammed the door.

I could still hear him yelling. He was now yelling at Kells to do the same thing.

I got in the shower and did my hygiene. I decide to dress simple today. I had on a white crop top, ripped jeans that hugged my curves, and my all white forces. For my accessories I had on a necklace that had my middle name on it and a Pandora ring that my brother gave to me. I put my curly hair into a tight messy bun.

I walked into Kells room and seen she had on the same thing. We dressed alike on accident all the time. I pulled out my phone and put her on Snapchat.

"Ahhhh look at my bestie tryna match my fly." The video ended and I laid on her bed waiting on her to get done with her hair.

"Where we going? I don't got time to be playing with them all day." She asked

"I don't know and girl don't act like you don't enjoy Avery's company I seen yall at his  house yesterday you aint slick."

She started to blush. "Girl ain't nobody worried abo- bitch I'm lying he's sexy as hell." We both busted out laughing

We walked downstairs and seen the boys and Ari sitting on the coach.

"FINALLY!" Tezz groaned. He picked up his keys and headed towards the door.

I just rolled my eyes. I didn't wanna argue.