epilogue

Three years later.

"Jungkook!" Taehyung yelled from the bathroom. The boy was shaky as he burst into tears and shook his head. As for Jungkook, the male dropped everything he was doing as he hurried over to the bedroom. "Where are you?!" Jungkook called out before hurrying to the bathroom where he found Taehyung crying.

Jungkook hurried over. "Tae- baby, whats wro-" before he could finish the sentence, Taehyung was showing Jungkook the pregnancy test. It was positive.. and Taehyung hasn't felt that scared feeling is so long it was frightening. As for Jungkook, he grabbed onto the pregnancy test as he broke into a smile, shaking his head as he brushed his fingers through his hair. ".. you're pregnant.. oh my god Taehyung you're pregnant."

Jungkook put the test aside and brought Taehyung into a hug. The male held tightly onto Jungkook as he cried, shaking his head. "No, no this can't be. It could be a mistake I can't be pregnant-" Taehyung started to freak out while Jungkook pulled away, pushing Taehyung's hair behind his head. "Hey, Taehyung, calm down."

Ever since Hanuel, Taehyung was scared to get pregnant. He was scared to carry another child and harm it in any way. He was afraid to lose another baby.. and since they've been trying for the past two years, Taehyung just gave up hope and decided it was the best just to give up. They had two lovely daughters.. and that was all he needed.

Until now at least- Jungkook kneeled in front of Taehyung and held his hands once Taehyung was sitting on the toilet. "Hey, look at me." Jungkook put his finger underneath Taehyung's chin. "This is a good thing Taehyung.. a baby is always a blessing and we've been trying for so long.. Taehyung.. we finally got what we wanted."

Taehyung looked at Jungkook before nodding. "We're h-having a baby.." the boy gulped and Jungkook nodded, brushing his lovers hair back. "We're having a baby." He whispered back before Taehyung smiled lightly, standing up along with Jungkook and soon after bringing Jungkook into a hug, the boy looking at the pregnancy test on the sink with tears in his eyes.

"Mommy! Daddy!" The seven year old was heard which had Jungkook pulling back. "Jenah brought her back early." He sniffed and wiped his tears before kissing Taehyung's cheek and leaving the bathroom. Jungkook left to the door and saw TayJa putting her bag down and running over to Jungkook who lifted her up and hugged her. Three days away from his oldest was literal hell.

"Did you have fun with Jenah?" He asked and TayJa nodded. "Yeah." Is all she said as Jenah put her gifts on the floor. "Come give mommy a kiss baby girl." She spoke, holding out her hands. TayJa then squirmed away from her dad and went hug and kiss her moms cheek before running to her and Cheonsa's shared room.

"Sissy!" Cheonsa was heard which had Jungkook smiling as he then looked at Jenah who patted her thighs. "So, how have you been?" She asked and Jungkook sighed as he was not up for a conversation with her right now. "I know your boyfriend is waiting, just go." He spoke and Jenah rolled her eyes. "Three years later and you still hate me."

"It's easy to hate you, now go." He shut the door once she walked out. Co-parenting? yes but didn't mean he had to like Jenah. Jungkook shook his head as he checked the bathroom, no Taehyung. Jungkook then heard the girls giggling which had him going over to the room. "Daddy! Mommy said you have something to tell us!" TayJa clapped her hands. Jungkook raised an eyebrow before smiling and nodding, going to sit next to Taehyung who was sitting on the floor.

TayJa seated herself on Taehyung's lap while Jungkook put Cheonsa on his lap. "TayJa, do you enjoy being a big sister?" Taehyung asked, back hugging the girl who nodded. "She steals my toys lots but I love her." She spoke that made Jungkook and Taehyung coo. "That so sweet." Taehyung chuckled, attacking TayJa with kisses.