Have it

"Wha-" You get up startled and try to speak but Jungkook gets up as well, coming towards you.

"Those thick thighs. I wanna touch it, grab it. I wanna feel every inch of your body! And I'm going insane because I can't jump on you right now and..." He stops abruptly, breathless.

"...and?" You dare to ask, nervous because of his loud tone.

"I can't handle it...I can't hide the fact you don't let me sleep anymore.." He comes even closer.

"I can't hide the fact I wanna fuck you so bad..."His voice cracked a bit and he trapped you between his arms that cages you, and the wall.

You swallow nervously, breathless. He was so close right now, his nose almost touching yours, you expected him to kiss you but, he just stares at you. He too was breathless, but more like burning desire and ready to devour you with his eyes. 

You don't know how, but in a glimpse of braveness, you grabbed Jungkook's nape, crashing your lips roughly against his lips. He widened his eyes startled, that was the last reaction he would expect from you but, wasted no time to slide his hands from the wall to your cheeks, cupping them.

The intense kisses grew naughty and Jungkook slid his tongue inside your mouth, which caused a whole new sensation through your body. He rubbed gently his tongue against yours, even though you were still quite lost, you followed his lead.

Jungkook glued his body against yours, breathing deep while kissing you, he left your lips to stare in your eyes. His expressions so messed up, he was so ready to have you right there, right now.

"Damn.." He touched his forehead on yours, whispering.

"We can't do it here.." He chuckled low causing you to chuckle as well.

"Unless you want your first time to be filmed..."He pecks your lips.

"Oh, my...does this was filmed?" You point you two.

"Yeah" he laughs.

"Jungkook!!" You hit his shoulder pushing him.

"I'm sorry! But you kissed me...I couldn't resist." He let you push him away just to pull you by your waist, gluing your bodies again.

He kisses you again, his other hand goes straight to your butt, gripping it tight.

"...You're dangerous.." He murmurs between the kiss, smirking.

Jungkook drags you with him, finally reaching the restaurant door, his lips never leave yours, he only stops when he has to open the door. But his arm around your waist was glued on you.

You reach the car and he presses you against the car hood. His hand grabs your nape hair tightly, he kisses you again. 

As the kiss grew deeper, he places his both hands on your waist, pulling you up. Jungkook sits you over his car, fitting himself between your legs. His hands grab your thighs roughly and he bites your lower lip, earning from you a gasp.

He smirks, sliding his hand up slowly. Your breath hitch when he leaves your lips to kiss your jaw hungrily. He traces down your jaw and neck giving sloppy kisses and bites, his hand reaches higher, fitting the part between your hips and your thighs between his thumbs and index fingers.

His lips go higher also, touching your ear.

"I wanna kiss you all over..." he whispers, putting more pressure on his thumbs.

You moan low, closing your eyes. This is too new for you, this sensation warms parts of your body you didn't remember it exists. You rush your hands through his hair, he groans husky on your ear. His lips trace kisses down your neck again, shifting sides, soon reaching your cleavage bone. 

Jungkook kisses your breasts over your shirt, bitting your nipples slowly while you lean back, making it easier for him.

"Damn, I don't think I can wait to get home..." He comes back up, kissing the front part of your neck, and you throw your head back.

One of his hand let go of your thigh, just to slide inside your shirt, touching your belly. You coil, feeling a bit embarrassed, but his lips around your neck won't let you think much. You can only feel your wetness growing and a big pressure around your walls craving for him inside you.

Jungkook's hand reaches your bra, he slides it under, cupping one of your breasts, massaging them gently. His lips go higher and meet your chin, you lower your head catching his lips with yours and he groans low, giving a little bit more of pressure over your breast.

You hear some footsteps and push him slightly away. He removes his hand from inside your shirt and brings you down standing.

"Excuse me, son. It's late and you both shouldn't be here right now." The guard points the flashlight on Jungkook's face, causing him to close his eyes bothered.

"I'm sorry sir." Jungkook bows and you bow too, holding your hands ashamed.

"No problem, go home now, ok?" He raises one brown looking at you both and turns his back.

"Fuck..." Jungkook throws his head down sighing, whit a shy smile.

"Do you think....he saw?" You bite your lower lip ashamed.

"Of course he did..." Jungkook chuckles.

"But..."He pulls you closer, hugging you from behind.

"We can finish it somewhere else...hm?" He kisses your neck and press his bulge against your butt.

●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●PHEW!! Almost couldn't post this chapter today! Lot of work on this new year's eve! But finally made it

PHEW!! Almost couldn't post this chapter today! Lot of work on this new year's eve! But finally made it.

HAPPY NEW YEAR IF WE DON'T TALK UNTIL THEN!

UNNIE LOVES YOU ALL AND IM SO HAPPY THIS FIC IS GROWING LIKE THIIIIS!!!

❤❤❤❤❤❤🎆