14

No one's POV

After Jeongguk left, Taehyung immediately ran to Jin, who was baking in the kitchen.

Taehyung immediately grabbed Jin's hand whilst sobbing silently.

"Taehyung? Are you-" Jin turned around and his face was instantly covered with worry.

"What's wrong Taehyung? Are you hurt? What happened!?"

"I made Jeonggukie sad!" Taehyung semi-yelled, still sobbing profusely.

'So that's why Jeongguk left' Jin thought.

"How did you make him sad Taehyung-ah?" Jin asked softly, with a tilt of his head, obviously curious as to why the youngest had left.

After Taehyung had explained what happened between hiccups and sobs, he was soon asleep on Jin's chest, tired from crying so much. Taehyung wasn't scared, he just didn't understand what was happening.

Jeongguk's POV

After I ran out, Yoongi-hyung instantly ran after me. That was the most movement I have ever witnessed Yoongi do. 

"Jeongguk-ssi! Where are you going!?" Yoongi yelled, at this point it was raining. Hard. I was happy that he couldn't tell my tears and the rain apart.

"I have to go hyung!" We had to yell, the rain made so much noise. "I can't go back, I fucked up bad!"

"How? What did you do?!" Yoongi moved closer to me, not caring that we were both soaking in the rain.

"H-hyung, I kissed Taehyung." I was now sobbing, he regretted it so much. I didn't yell, but Yoongi heard me clearly.

"Finally, I was waiting for you to kiss him for years." I looked up to see Yoongi, looking at me with a smug face. The rain had stopped, only dripping at this point. You could clearly see my tears now.

"Why are you crying? Isn't it good?"

"No hyung, he didn't like it. He pushed me away and cried."

Silence

"...oh."

"I'm going to stay with Chanyeol for a few days, don't tell anyone where I am, just tell them I'm safe okay?"

Yoongi nodded.

"Bye hyung."

"Bye Jeongguk-ssi."

Time skip - 1 hour later

I walked up to the door I hadn't seen in months. Chanyeol and his other members knew that I was coming.

I knocked 3 times, not waiting long till the door opened.

"Hi Jeongguk!" A cheery voice cried.

"...hi hyung."