Chapter 1

Song of the chapter: Adore You - Miley Cyrus

I woke up to the Mitchell's voice coaxing me out of bed, speaking in his usual silky, sexy tone. "Wake up, sleepy head."

"It's five-thirty, Mitch. Why are you up so early?" I asked, glancing at my bedside clock. My room was ablaze with hazels and yellows streaming through my blinds, setting an idyllic dawn scene.

"I have to head out before your roommate gets back. She can't see us together, remember? We still have to keep this to ourselves," he said, batting his oversized yet amazing brown eyelashes.

The streaming light danced in his eyes, emphasizing their green hue. Gosh, why does he look so good so early in the morning?

"You're staring again, Z. You're making me nervous. What is it? It's my hair, isn't it? It never looks good in the morning, ha-ha," he giggled, laughing that nervous, yet cute, laugh of his.

"No, you're perfect. Argh, why do you have to be so perfect?" I asked again, grabbing his neck. He smelt of aftershave and my toothpaste - mint, my favourite.

He kissed me slowly, sweetly, his lips soft on mine, making me tingle. I kissed him back, more passionately, our tongues intertwining, touching and pulling back. He grabbed my waist and I pulled him back down into the covers whilst he flirted with my neck, an all so familiar feeling creeping back up to the surface.

"I thought you said you had to leave before Min got back," I muttered. "She's gonna be back any minute."

"Then we'll have to make it quick, won't we, babe?" He kissed me again before I could protest, his lips more passionate, more aggressive.

His hands moved to remove the faded sweater I had pulled on the night before, exposing my bare chest. He caressed it, making my heart skip a beat as it always did when he kissed me.

We slowly repeated the previous night, afraid to lose this feeling of togetherness and this amazing moment. I was brought back to life with a throaty proclamation of my love for him. He pecked me lightly on my lips, my chest and my forehead before making a beeline to the shower.

I followed.

He changed quickly, leaving me with a kiss on the lips, a big hug and an "I love you".