Chapter 18;

2 days later.

Charlotte's POV.

-----------

Walking into the practice room, I scanned the mirrored room feeling bitterly disappointed when I didn't notice Justin. For the past two days the dancers would dance for hours for tonight's first performance, while Justin would usually sing to us so not only would the dancers get their practice, Justin got his. I had been avoiding Justin, he'd come up to speak to me and I would run to the toilets, or pretended I needed something, but he didn't give up. Although I was dreading seeing Justin today, I was disappointed to not have him singing to us. The time while he was singing all my hatred would vanish and I could dance with so much energy, so knowing we would be dancing to a CD track didn't sound as appealing to me. 

Dancing the routine to 'One Time' I knew I was lacking. Justin's voice was 100 times better in real life and without him singing -what felt like to me- made me feel uptight. My mind flickered back to the night where everything ended... his face of relief as he knew that Jessica had told me everything. That feeling made me fill with rage, how could someone be so, so, spiteful- 

Ouch! A pain stuck my foot as I fell collapsing to the floor. Grasping my ankle in pain, I shut my eyes, begging myself not to cry. I heard the music stop and people crowding round me. I was griping the pain in my ankle so hard I could feel my pulse pounding against my hand. Please let me be okay for the show tonight, please!

I felt strong arms pick me up princess style, snapping open my eyes, I was taken back to see Justin. At first I forgot all about the pain in my foot because I was just so shocked to see him here. When the pain came back to me, a groan escaped my lips. Justin carried on walking, out past the practice room and into the bus. Dropping my lightly on my bed, he walked out the room. This bed was much bigger than my- Oh. Looking around I noticed I was in Justin's bus. How great. Any other normal girl would freak out the fact Justin just carried her into his room, but me? I was wishing he dropped me in my own.

Justin came back into the room carrying an ice pack and a glass of water. I mumbled a thanks while sipping from the glass. Justin slowly put the ice pack on where the pain hurt the most, and a gasp escaped my lips. The ice was so cold against my own skin, I wanted to snatch my foot back, but I let Justin carry on pressing the pack against my ankle. I forced my eyes to look at him and saw Justin already staring at me with a very concerned look on his face. 

"Are you okay?" He asked, in a very gentle voice. He seemed like old Justin, but it was only time till Jessica made her move.

"Um, well, my ankle still hurts"

"I didn't mean your ankle..." He trailed off.

"Oh. Well, I guess I'm fine".

Instead of answering, Justin just gave me a small nod. I could of easily of said some b!tchy things about him and Jessica, but Justin had been so nice to me, I decided to keep my mouth shut.

"Look, Charlotte... I'm sorry. You haven't even let me explain! Its obvious you've been avoiding me, but I have a good explanation... will you hear me out?" Now it was my turn to nod. "You see, I'm not sure what happened with you and Jessica, but I had asked her to find out what was upsetting you, because I thought you felt down... but the thing is, when you came up to me, I guessed you must of sorted things out with Jessica, but you suddenly started shouting at me. What did you mean by, 'if you thought I was dragging you down, why didn't you say?'... because I've never, ever thought that Charlotte."

That's when it hit me. What Jessica had said was her opinion, not Justin's! Justin had never asked her to break it to me, he generally wanted to see if I was okay. Which I was, I just couldn't stop worrying about tonight's performance, and I missed my Dad. Relief washed right the way through me, but was quickly replaced with regret. Why hadn't I just let Justin explain?! 

Suddenly I felt Justin's hand stroke my cheek, "Charls?". I didn't have an explanation for him. If I told him the truth, he might argue with Jessica, I couldn't be the reason this tour could be messed up, and I didn't want him to lose a friend over me. I couldn't make up some lie either, so I quickly wrapped my arms around his neck and pushed my eager lips to his. He dropped the ice pack immediately, and kissed me back whilst wrapping his cold hands around my waist. My legs tangled with his, while our tongues collided and danced. Being wrapped back into Justin's arms, just smelling his sent made me feel so much better. The past 2 days I had really felt empty. I needed Justin.

Together we were made for each other, even though we lived in two different worlds.

--------------

Walking out of Justin's room an hour later, my ankle felt considerably better. Walking back into the practice room, I saw everyone going over 'Love Me', the opening song. I pecked Justin's lips one last time before running into my own position. To my delight, Justin sang. I couldn't hide the obvious smile plastered over my face. In a few hours we would be performing live to our first massive amount of people, and I can't wait.

As for Jessica, I'm just going to prove her wrong, how me and Justin are meant to be. 

If he thinks that, why cant she?

A/N

Hey:).. hope you like the chapter! I'm so happy with the amount of readers I have at the moment, but i'm begging for you to fan me, vote for my chapters, & give me feedback on my books! 1,500 reads on this book in total.

Thank you so much! 

Justin loves you;)