The kiss

They've been in college for only a week and all of them were starting to go crazy. Lydia and Malia could not get along no matter what Stiles, or anyone did. Malia was jealous of Lydia. She saw the way Stiles looks at her when he thinks she isn't looking. She had been with Stiles for about a year. Why was she worried? Because Allison "accidentally" told her about their past. How Stiles loved her since the third grade. Malia was so jealous she could kill Lydia. Lydia just didn't like Malia. She annoyed her. She had NO filter. She didn't know how to act and she was territorial.

Lydia was thankful that Allison somehow got Malia to go out with her. They just left and Lydia had completed her outfit. She was in the same dress she wore when her and stiles first kissed. She wondered if he'd remember. She was so nervous and almost stayed in her room, but she took a deep breath, smiled and walked out to the living room. Stiles turned and saw her and immediately thought of them in the locker room kissing. He gulped. "H-hey!"

She smirks a little. She still had the power to make him nervous.

"Hey" she said as she sat next to him. "What are you watching?"

"Me? Oh you know uh..." He blushed a little. "keeping up with the Kardashians" he finished. Lydia laughed. He was adorable when he was embarrassed.

"I love this show" she smiles and adjusts her position on the couch so she was closer.

"Me too..." He was staring at the TV, not blinking.

"Stiles..." He turned to her.

And she kissed him.

It was just like their first kiss.

It started out of no where and was full of raw passion.

And it ended as soon as it started.

He was the one to pull away.

"Lydia..I can't do this to her.."

Of course. Malia. Lydia despised that damn coyote.

"I understand." She goes to leave but he grabs her wrist.

"I'm sorry Lydia...but...you had your chance.."

She didn't let him finish.

"I know, and I blew it."

She pulls her arm away and walks out of the room into the hallway where she bumps into Allison and Malia.

Allison sees she's upset and says bye to Malia. She then takes Lydia into her room.

"What happened??"

"I fucked up Allison. I lost him. She won."

Lydia was crying then. Allison hugs her.

"I'm sorry..." Lydia just hugs back and cries.

"What was wrong with Lydia" Malia asked casually as she got something to eat. Stiles shrugs but doesn't answer.

"Wow okay. Thanks for the answer."

Malia walks to her room.

"Great..." Stiles rubs his face. Why why why did Lydia do this to him now. He was happy with Malia....but he knew she wasn't what he truly wanted. She wasn't Lydia.

~IF YOU LIKE MY STORY COMMENT SO I CONTINUE💕~