30 || No one

Kuro's POV

" Am, since we all know that the Tepes family is one of the richest families here in Japan and also, the best company in Japan , I think, just only think, that Mikaela might have had a like a laboratory to make that drug..."

"Hmmm... It might be"

Ami checked his pocket and suddenly he was holding his phone.

"OH MY! I THOUGHT I LEFT IT THERE IN MY BAG!"

" YES! We can text again y/n!"

" Okay okay, let me do it"

To: XXXX XXXX XXX (Y/n)

"Y/n this is Ami, Pls. Help us! And also, bring food with you. We don't know where we are but pls. Help"

"ANNNNNND send"

"Oh god, Am, I'm gonna find if there is water here, I'm so freaking thirsty"

"Okay hon, though this is large room, how about I come with you"

"Ok"

We went in further into the large dark room, luckily there was still light. to be exact, the light was a little dim but it was enough to light up the whole room.

" The designs of the walls are nice, but their kinda dusty and dirty.. ya know."

"I agree too"

"....Actually, what happened to the hospital?"

"What do you mean Am?"

"I felt that... I was stabbed in the hospital right about here-"

Am pressed her abdomen and he screamed out of pain (not to loud tho, its just like a cry of pain..ya knoww)

"AHHH!!! ShOOT! It hurts..."

I opened his shirt to see a bandage on his abdomen. (isn't it beautiful?the body? those abs- lol )

Now I was recalling what happened...

We were in y/n's room, She was still unconsious and we were bringing our things in, no one was there except the three of us, or so we thought.

As swift as the wind, someone stabbed Ami, He was wearing all black, He then left his knif eon the ground. He was slowly walking to me and then he revealed his face.

It was Mikaela, Mikaela Tepes, That pyscho, HE stabbed my baby, YOU CAN't GET AWAY WITH THIS.

" Kuro, Kuro, Kuro, why so afraid? I'm not gonna kill you, I'm just gonna show you how it feels to see your beloved...you know.. hurt."

" YOU MANIAC! I JUST TOLD HER ABOUT ERIC! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER! THIS WAS ALL YOUR FAULT!"

" Ha ha ha, Hmm.. Your smart after all Kuro, Yes I did something to her it was that I drugged her.."

" YOU MANIAC!!! What KIND OF DRUG?"

" something you can NEVER know"

then BANG!

"Your fine Am, Your Fine... as long as I am here" (GOD SO DAMN SWEET,, IMSO LONELY HUHU)

Right now he was lying down on the floor with tears in his eyes.

" Thank you for comforting me Ku.. I love you"

" I love you too Am"

"sooo.. okay, let me get up"

"no, stay here, you need to rest baby"

"No, I don't want to feel lonely, let me up!!! "

" no"

"LIFT ME UPPPP!!" am said as a tear went down oh his flushed cheek.

" okay baby"

I lifted him up slowly, then he stood up carefully but surely, then I hugged him.

He was shocked by the sudden move but he hugged me back a few seconds after.

"I love you Ku..... I don't know what will happen if i never met you"

"I love you too my precious  Am, I'm sorry if i did not protect you but soon i will..i promise''

His presence, just makes me melt. He is too precious. He makes me laugh. He makes me feel safe. He made me gay  lol . He is mine. No one will ever get away with me if he/she hurts him..NO ONE.

" I will go now Am, please stay here—"

" NO, Let me come with you Ku— please"

"Okay okay.. just.. stay beside me"

" OkAy" he said in a childly happy way.

I'm happy to see him smile, His' smile is my sunshine everyday and every night.

As we went further into the large dim room we saw a lot of old furniture and but still intact, they are just dusty..of course.

We searched for clues but mostly water, as I searched and searched—one thing caught my eye,

It was a large big old brown dusty trunk with weird carvings carved on it— wait.... this is the Tepes' logo!

What is that big old trunk have a logo of the Tepes?

"Am."

"WHAT IS IT KU!? IS THERE FOOD??" me every time.

" No, something better-"

"WATER?!"

"No-"

"THEN WHAT?! WHAT'S BETTER THAN FOOD?"ikr

" I found a trunk with the Tepes' logo on it"

" OH.. let's check it out"

" We could have done that earlier without your craving for food"

" i don't care"

" even though your such a food lover and quite chubby- "

" I am NOT chubby"

"Ur my chubby baby"

Am pouts while I pinch his fluffy flushed cheeks.

" okay okay let's now see what's in the trunk"

HEY PEEPS OF THIS UNIVERSE lol

RECAP:

Kuro and Am found an ugly-ass trunk with the Tepes' logo on it. WOW, I wonder what's inside;) lol.

HAI AGAIN HOES! We are in our 30th chapter and I wanna give y'all a supriseeeeeeeeee.. which is my ugly-ass drawing lol.

Fortunately its ugly so y'all don't mind it lol.

I can't put it here right now since mah phone was confiscated so BACK TO LAPTOP.

But don't worry, I will put it in a chapter someday when I get my phone back lol.

- anime_dawnie💜

HAVE A GREAT DAY HOESSSS. See you NEXT CHAPteR