That's All That Matters To Me

Oli's POV

Sitting near the Far wall overlooking the sprawling city was a sight that I will never forget. The lights of the city lighting it up like a Massive Light show. 

James: "Oli you ok buddy?"

Oli: "Hey James, Yeah I'll be right. Just uh, Taking a back seat for now, Parties aren't really my scene."

James: "You know they won't mind if you actually try to mingle with these guys right?"

James was the Click's final member after Lachlan denied them. Turns out they wanted an even seven for some odd reason... Aside from Australian sidemen jokes.

James: "And you're my guest, The guys know who you are so they know you."

Oli: "Yeah but I've never really hung out with them. Except when Kath asked if I wanted to tag along for lunch with the girls one time."

James: "See being gay has it's advantages at times. Don't give me that look we both know I'm joking. But I mean come on. Is there something you are enjoying here?"

Oli: "Well, For starters, Not having to pay for alcohol is nice, But I'll probably still leave some anyway, It's the courteous thing to do when you are invited for a party. I know I shouldn't but It's me James, You know I wouldn't feel right if I didn't pay back in some way shape or form."

James: "Well I mean your staying here for the night, You can help us clean up in the morning perhaps? Because you, You lucky cunt, Don't get hungover."

Oli:  "That's not my fault. I just don't think I've drunk enough to get to that feeling yet."

James: "You downed the equivalent of a bottle of vodka as well as a few pre mixed drinks and we started the night with several shots that have continued, You shouldn't be standing."

Oli: "What's your excuse?"

James: "I started drinking juice and water after I felt a buzz. I know my limitations. Alright well I'm going to go and mingle. If you don't feel like getting out there and talking to people, Just head into my room and play a game or something."

Oli: "I'm not going to touch your stuff dude."

James: "Why not, I've had you recording with me a few times you know, You know your way around my desktop."

Oli: "That's not... Yeah alright I'll do that."

Seeing him smile and then pick himself up as he walked off to find someone to talk to. He was easy to please, Well when it comes to me it is. He knows my situation so I know he doesn't mind being helpful but sometimes I feel like he takes it more like a obligation rather than being a friend sometimes. As the music played, The people danced and drank, Enjoying themselves while I just felt the vibrations along the floor, Along the glass overlooking the city of the penthouse apartment they booked for the two nights. Tonight and tomorrow.

Marcus: "Oli right?"

Oli: "Hi Marcus, Enjoying the night?"

Marcus: "I lost my Lufu."

Oli: "Isn't she with the girls near the kitchen making some snacks for everyone?"

Marcus: "This is why we love you Oli, You always know what to say."

I felt the massive Oaf land on me as he gave me a pretty heavy hug before walking off. The guy was actually, Not surprisingly, The one who embraced me hanging out with James and being his friend, Even with my sexuality. He even thought it was awesome with how Straight up and honest I was with everyone. Elliott was really cool with it as well. It was actually Lannan's sister that had the issue at first. But that didn't take long for her to come around. I mean let's be honest, The woman needs her brother to keep her afloat. Can't lose the ones that you leech off of.