Five

"Why can't I go shopping with Kate?"I asked Antonio the next morning as he came out of the closet fully dressed in a suit. Spending the days with Kate and Savannah was fun while Antonio worked in his study,we watched movies and did girl stuff all day but I wanted to go outside.

"Because you tried to leave and I don't trust you." He said, spraying some cologne.

I frowned and said "But Kate will be with me?"

"I'll take you to the mall myself but not now."

I didn't reply. Asshole

"I have some work to do at the office today. I'll be back in 2 hours tops okay?"

"Whatever." I said rolling my eyes.

"Watch how you roll your eyes at me. You don't want me to punish you again and trust me this one won't be easy." he said narrowing his eyes at me.

I nodded. I hate him.
_________________________________
I was sitting on a bar stool as Alaïa made cinnamon pancakes. It was around noon and Kate was at school.

"So do you miss my brother?" Alaïa asked smirking as she placed a plate in front of me.

"No I do not, thank you very much." I said rolling my eyes.

"You say that now."

"God! Why does everyone say that."

"Because Martinez men get what They want." said an unfamiliar voice from the doorway.

In came Tyson with a man around Antonio's age I think, who had tanned skin and a mop of black hair. He was handsome but not as handsome as Antonio.

He came towards me and held out his hand "Heath Martinez sexiest of the Martinez brothers. Pleasure to meet you."

I giggled at his comment and shook his hand "Nice to meet you. I'm Corina."

"What a beautiful name." He smiled flashing his dimples.

Tyson smacked the back of Heath's head and said "Enough Romeo, you don't want Antonio to beat the shit out of you do you?"

I laughed and Heath let go of my hand and said "I think I can handle him."

He flexed showing his muscles and then turned to me "What do you think?"

I giggled "Impressive. But I don't think you can handle Antonio." I said remembering how he beat up Luke at the club.

He fake gasped and placed a hand over his heart "You wound me."

I rolled my eyes but smiled nonetheless.

"Anyways so Corina, you still hate our brother?" Tyson asked smirking reminding me of this morning.

"Shut up." I said blushing.

*flashback*

Antonio and I were sitting on the barstools as we drank coffee.

I finished my cup and went to place it in the sink when I felt a presence behind me. Knowing fully well who it was I turned around and gasped at the close proximity between us.