|| 10 ||

Valery's POV

Sneaking out from the back, not caring if people would start lookin for me, I need to leave before I loose my mind.

I hugged my coat tightly, as I began my walk back home.

Sure I could take a cab, and knowing my lazy self I probably will halfway, but right now I need fresh air and time to myself to think, think about everything that just happened. My mind has not wrapped around the idea that my husband, not only cheated on me with my best friend, but had a girlfriend in another city who he got pregnant, and the girl just turned eighteen nonetheless. I am disgusted in him, and myself for loving him.

How did our marriage come to this, what did I do wrong for him to sneak the company of others. I remember a time he never wanted to be away from me. A time where if I called he would drop everything

When did everything change, and why didnt I noticed, why couldnt I have seen my own husband was falling out of love with me.

Was it because I was spending too much time with my friends?

Is it because I havent given him a child?

Cause I didnt call him as much as before?

These questions flooded in, I couldnt help but think them, I loved him, he is my everything and now I dont know what am I gonna do without him, I dont know how to live without him, what do I do?

"Need a ride" a familiar voice called, looking towards the source of the voice, my eyes met with Lucas, who had pulled up beside me

"Thank you, but I'm good" I said trying to keep the convo short

"You look like you need food or better yet drinks" he tried persuade me "and its not safe for you to be walking the streets alone, in the middle of the night wearing your very obvious expensive jewelry"

This time I only glared

"Im only being realistic" he defended "I get your upset but it doesn't give you a reason to make stupid choices"

"Good to know, thank you have a good night" saying as a matter of fact in an attempt to end the convo

"Will you just get in the car"

"No"

"Please"

"No"

"Come one please, look at me im begging"

"Look at me Im saying No" I retorted again, I continued walking, trying to ignore him, I was hoping he would give up, but he was not budging

"Come on Valery, You dont have to be alone"

"honestly I just want to be alone"

"We can be alone together over drinks" he suggested, his hand waving gesturing me to get in the car

"How can we be alone together" I asked genuinely curioused "I think we have very different definitions on 'alone'" My tone being a little too harsh from what I was expecting

He let out a chuckle, he didn't seem to mind my tone "get in the car and find out"

I stopped walking, and he stopped his car, stretching over, he opened the passenger door, smirking at me as if he won a prize, I gave him a smirk of my own, stepping foward to his car door, slammed it shut and continued walking

I could his his car eninge turn on, he began following behing again "what did my car do to you"

"Its driver continues to annoy me" I snapped

"Now how come you can be this mad at me but not at Noah" his words made me pause, my breath hitched, I was taken aback.

It only made me madder, I could feel all the emotion I was keeping in begin to show, my eyes felt heavy, my breathing became uneven, my chest began to hurt

"I do not need to explain myself to you, and I doubt you would understand" I snapped trying to keep myself from shouting "now for the last time I am not getting in the car with you"

He let out a loud sarcastic sigh , which only irritated me more "Im gonna ask you one more time, will you please get in the car"

"And I will say it again No" I said turning to him to glare, he glared right back

This time he said "I guess you leave me no choice"

Hi guys!!

Sorry for the wait i wasnt feeling inspired these last few weeks do any of you get like that?

I wasnt gonna publish until later this week because its really late at night, and I was feeling sleepy, but after reading some comments and getting messages from you guys I was really inspired, excited and lively, to do this chapter even if its short, I will be working on the next chapter when I wake up! So stay tuned for that!

What inspires you guys? What do you think of this chapter? And what do you think about this side of Valery, we have only seened her quiet and meek persona so far, what do you think?

Have any of you had any really breaks up? (I know I had, which i plan to turn into a story 😉)

Untill next time love you guys!