Chapter Ten

Anger is the clash of fear, hurt and rageIt's the feeling of madness, emptiness and painOf telling yourself one thing and feeling anotherOf hurting deep inside and layering one the coversFear of being scared, hurt or upsetOf having to face somethi...

It's the feeling of madness, emptiness and pain
Of telling yourself one thing and feeling another
Of hurting deep inside and layering one the covers
Fear of being scared, hurt or upset
Of having to face something you'd never forget
Hurt from experience or something that's hard
So you brick up your wall and put up your guard
Rage of pain being screwed up inside
Thinking you're not good enough
Feelings can hurt, can tear you apart
Can mix up your head and split your heart (Patricia McLaren)

~~~~~~~~

Hoseok and I run out of my room into the hallway, where there was a demon standing across from him, the one that was in my apartment. Jungkook and that thing were having a standoff with each other, making me a little afraid.

"Onu yalnız bırakmanı söylemiştim. O benim! (I told you to leave her alone. She's mine!)" Jungkook exclaims, in a different language.

"Senin gibi alçak bir hayatı dinlemiyorum. (I don't listen to a low-life, like you)" It says to him then Jungkook's nails start to grow.

"Seni öldürmeden hemen şimdi gitmelisin. (You better leave right fucking now before I kill you)" He says then the demon chuckles.

"Denemeni görmek isterim. (I'd like to see you try)" The demon says as Jungkook huffs and puffs. "Bir şey denersen, Annabeth'le aynı şekilde bitebilir. (If you try something, she might as well end up the same way as Annabeth)" It adds then Jungkook snarls.

"I'll fucking kill you." He threatens as he starts walking towards the demon.

"Dairede hiçbir şey yapamazsın. Beni burada öldürebileceğini düşündüren ne? (You couldn't do anything at the apartment. What makes you think you can kill me here?)" It asks then Jungkook stands tall.

"Gazap burada ve senden biraz hoşlanmıyor, bu yüzden seni cehennemin derinliklerine sokmak için bir şeyler yapar. (Wrath is here and he doesn't like you one bit, so he would do something to put you in the deep parts of Hell)" Jungkook answers then he looks over his shoulder. "Get Y/N out of here," he tells Hoseok then looks back at the demon, "it's going to get really, really ugly." Jungkook adds then Seokjin grabs my uninjured arm.

"Y/N, dear, let's go." He tells me then he pulls me to my room.

"You're going to regret meeting me and pissing me off." Jungkook says.

And that was the last thing I heard from him before Seokjin closes my door.

I look back as Seokjin rubs his forehead with his thumb and index finger as we hear crashing from outside of the room.

"W-What is t-that t-thing?" I ask him then he sighs.

"I'm pretty sure I'm not the one you should ask." He answers then clears his throat. "Ask your cousin about that, he is the demonologist of the house anyways." He adds and I nod.