Chapter 28: Possessed Zelda

Link's pov:

Midna got launched away and y/n ran at her. They then got separated from me by a yellow barrier and now I was alone against this possessed Zelda.

She floated around before launching an electric sphere at me, I used my shield to repel it but it went over to Zelda and electrified her.
She got up and floated again but this time, she used her sword and dived at me. I dodged at blocked an upcoming hit.

She reeled back and charged another electric ball. Once again, I repeled it and she also repeled it again. I then repeled it once again....this went on for several seconds before she got hit.

Once again, she reeled back and tried to slash me with her sword. After several unsuccessful tries, she threw multiple electric balls at me. I dodged most of them while repeling others and, to my surprise, she got it by one of the sphere that I repeled.

She slowly got up and started to emit a black aura but before she could do anything, I saw two giant arms grabbing her and crushing her. There was a black mist and then nothing the giant hand retracted and Zelda was now free from Ganondorf's possession.

Zelda was on the ground, unconcious.
I ran at her to make sure she was ok as I heard y/n and Midna running toward us.

Back to your pov:

Link's fight was boring to watch but that's not untertainment that we are here for.
While he was fighting, Midna regained consciousness. When the possessed Zelda got hit the third  time, the barrier disapeared and so Midna used her fused shadow to transform into a weird entity grabbing Zelda and taking all of Ganondorf's power out of her.
Once she was done,we ran toward them.Zelda was on the ground as Link seemed to be relieved.

Y/n: Is she alright?

Link: Yep....

Y/n: Where is Ganondorf? I can't feel his energy....

Midna: I got his power out of Zelda but he is still here somewhere...

I felt a huge amount of power behind us so I turned around to see black particles regrouping.
It was Ganondorf but...he was transforming into something....

A/n: I'm late sowwy, as you can see, I'll make a chapter for each part of the boss. Bye!!!