Part 1

Lance sat in the relaxing area of the Castle, and let his head fall backwards on the couch. "Uhg," he exclaimed. "I am sooo bored."

"Well I could tell you about this new recipe I've been trying to perfect. It's a combination of Balmeran-," Hunk began, but Lance quickly interrupted.
"No, no, no. I'm not that bored. I wish the Blades would come back. I wanna fight something. Why can't the Galra attack us again?"

Pidge shifted in her seat, propping her legs over the side of her chair. "That would be because my cloaking device, which I applied to the whole ship yesterday, works perfectly. As I knew it would," she adds boastfully.

Hunk nodded. "I like it like this. It's great to not have to worry about attacks constantly. Now I can focus on what really matters, like new recipes."

"Well, I'm bored," Lance pouted.

"Do I hear someone is bored?" Coran strode into the room, shortly followed by Allura. Lance quickly sat up straight, and smiled casually at her.

Hunk answered him. "Lance is bored, just cause people are not trying to kill him at the moment."

Coran frowned, and said: "Isn't it a good thing when no one is trying to kill you?" He turned to Allura. "I can never figure out these Earthlings."

"Well, most of us-," Hunk looked at Lance, "-would like to live a little longer in peace."

Lance sighed dramatically. "I'm just so boooored. Though it's way better with you here, princess," he winked at Allura.

Everyone rolled their eyes at this comment.

"I think I might have a solution for this boredom of yours, Lance," said Coran.

"You do?," Lance said eagerly.

"Yes. There is a game we used to play on Altea, where you reveal secrets or have to do a task. It is called Dionina a Monachos in Altean, have you heard of it?"

"No...," Pidge said. "But it sounds a bit like an Earth game called Truth or Dare."

Lance grinned. "I love that game," he said. "And I don't mean to brag, but I've kissed lots of girls playing it."

"Sounds like a brag," Pidge responded.

Lance humpfed. "Well, I'd love to play this game."

"Are we playing a game?," Shiro asked, walking into the room. He had apparently just been talking with Keith, who followed him into the room.

Coran turned towards them. "Yes, we are going to play Dionina a Monachos. Allow me to fetch it," Coran said, and he exited the room.

"We are going to play what?," Shiro asked.

"Oh, it's like a cool, Altean version of Truth or Dare," said Lance.

Shiro frowned. "Sounds... Interesting. Okay, count me in."

Keith scoffed. "Well, I'm not playing. Good luck to you all." He turned around and started walking away.

"Aww, Mullet, are you scared of a little game?" Lance said behind him.

Keith froze. He turned around slowly, and looked Lance straight in the eyes.
"Not only will I play," he said softly, "I will win this game."

"I don't think you can really win-" Pidge started, but Lance interrupted her.

"Ha," he said. "You wish."

".. Okay," Allura said. "So everyone is playing. How delightful."

Coran came back, a small black box in his hands. He motioned everyone to sit around the table, and put the box on top. "Okay," he said, opening the box. A thin, purple ribbon appeared. "This is a Dionina. It will help us determine what is truth, and what is a lie. I will tie it around the left wrist of every one of you."

Keith looked worried. "So we can't lie?"

"Does that scare you, Keith?," Lance asked mockingly. He stuck out his wrist for Coran to tie the purple ribbon around.

"Not at all," Keith responded, also allowing Coran to tie his hand.

When everyone was connected, Allura said: "Alright, so Coran, how does this game work?"

Coran cleared his throat. "It's quite simple. One of us asks another if the would like to either answer a question or do a task. If they choose question, the player gets to think up a question, which the other has to answer truthfully. If they don't, the ribbon will get tighter on all of our wrists until they tell the truth, or we lose our hands. If they choose  the task, they will have to execute a task. If they don't, again, the ribbon will tighten."

It was silent for a while, until Hunk said: "If anyone of you causes me to lose my hand, I will murder them."

"... Well," said Shiro. "Let's begin."

—————————————————————
Hey guys I hope you enjoyed reading the first chapter of my Klance fic. I definitely enjoyed writing it. I will be updating as much as possible. Any reaction is welcome and appreciated. If you want you can vote, but it's okay if you don't. I love you all.

Later.