six

Hey lads
We hit 1k reads! Ayyyy I hoped you guys like the story still because I don't know if I want to keep going with it, I feel nobody likes it 🤷‍♀️. Comment your opinions
Love you guys 💗💗
Don't forget to vote 💎

Jude's POV

SMASH
Cardan kept throwing things around his room, hour after hour the same crash smash and bangs were coming from the room across the corridor. But I kept writing and looking at my work, whatever Cardan's doing is none of my business, he made that very clear when he was fūcking around with countless pixies and faeries.

It was an hour later and the smashing and crashing had stopped and all I could hear was the deafening silence of my own thoughts and even the floorboards creaking as maids shuffled around upstairs. Curiosity took over me and I made my way from my desk over to the door and slowly turned the handle. Maybe I shouldn't go-he could get angry with me and- oh whatever he's always angry with me anyway!
I kept walking down the corridor and over to his room and I pressed my ear to his door. Nothing, not even the sound of footsteps or breathing or any other people in the room. Maybe he's gone or maybe he's asleep?
Who cares? I twisted the door knob and opened the door-it was pretty hard as there was a shït tonne of furniture stopping the door from opening. Eventually I got through and the door swung open and what I saw in front of me could never be unseen. Cardan was sprawled out on the floor lying in a bed of broken glass blood pooling out of him spilling around his body. I suppressed a scream because I wasn't about to be called weak. So I ran to his side trying my best to avoid being cut. I knew I wouldn't be strong enough to lift him off the glass without hurting him so I tried to wake him. I tried and I tried but he was knocking out cold but he was still breathing. I grabbed him and slowly tried to lift him off the ground to prevent dragging him but ended up dragging him onto a clean part of the floor. I flipped him over and then ran out the room to grab my medical bag (I carry it around because there's not many human medical products in the castle or well anywhere). Quickly, I ran back over to Cardan and reached for the tweezers and one by one picked out each shard of glass from the wounds. After that, I got the rubbing alcohol and attempted to clean the wounds as best as I could. Then I wrapped the cuts in cloth.

I lay on the floor next to Cardan and took a deep breath, this whole time he had still been knocked out, but he was still breathing and his heart rate was steady. I couldn't lift him without hurting him badly so I put a pillow under his head and put a blanket over his body. As I lay all I could think about was why did I do that? I reacted so quickly that I didn't even think about it I just helped him. Even though I knew he would never do something like that for me. Nobody in this god damn place would, nobody really cares. But even through years of bullying from the wicked King I always felt drawn to him. He must never know this though because I can't be known to have the weakness of love or affection for anybody. Because they could use that against me-anybody could betray me I must trust nobody.

Suddenly, I felt a tight grip on my arm and I let out a gasp at the pain. I looked down at Cardan to see he was staring straight at me, his eyes laced with pain and confusion.
"W-what happened, why are you in here?" Asked Cardan.
"I came in to find you lying in glass, bleeding everywhere, I cleaned you up so your welcome" I replied fiercely. For some reason I always act like a bitch around Cardan or should I say "my king".
"Well thanks I guess but I don't know why your still in my room, haven't you done helping me yet?"
"Fine I'll leave I was just tired, ugh-why are you such a dick?"
"Bye, ugh Jude this is all your fault!"
"How fūck is it MY fault that you wanted to kill yourself? How is it my fault that YOU ended up in a bed of glass, I was just trying to help you!"
"It is it's your fault. Just leave me, please just leave me alone"
I stormed out the room, even after all that after I stayed and helped him and wasted precious medicinal products on him he still hates me. He isn't worth the worrying he isn't worth anything. I hate him with all the hatred in my soul and heart.

I hate my Wicked King