SUPER JUNIOR

🍼 little Yesung, Ryeowook, Eunhyuk, Siwon, Donghae

Leeteuk and Heechul are peacefully sleeping with arms protectively wrapped around Yesung and Ryeowook when door of their bedroom silently opened. Eunhyuk sneaked inside and behind him are Siwon and Donghae. They jumped on the bed and started to jump up and down while screaming.

"Umma! Appa! Wake up!"

Ryeowook and Yesung are feeling much smaller than rest of Super Junior's littles so they started to wail. Heechul smacked bums of the noisy boys and got them out of the bedroom while Leeteuk is soothing the two babies. Siwon, Eunhyuk, Donghae and Kyuhyun are always between 3 to 5 years old while being little but Yesung and Ryeowook are rarely more than one year old.

"Shh the noisy monkeys are gone. Only appa is here."

He is rubbing their backs and they slowly stopped crying. Leeteuk smiled and then sighed. This is big responsibility. Yesung and Ryeowook are fully depending on their caregivers because they are too small to take care of themself. Leeteuk laid them down and watches how is Yesung slowly falling asleep while Ryeowook is trying to steal his pacifier.

"No no Wookie. You have your own paci."

Leeteuk found the piece of plastic after while and pushed it between his lips. Finally he can change their diapers and lifted Ryeowook because Yesung is asleep again. He put few pillows around him so he won't fall down from the bed and goes in the kitchen with Ryeowook on his hip. Shindong immediately takes the baby from him and holds Ryeowook while still eating a sausage with his other hands.

Ryeowook makes grabby hands toward the food and got bottle of formula from Heechul. Shindong carried the baby in his room because he wants to peacefully play with him without the four little monkeys yelling around. Speaking of four monkeys why can Heechul see only three?

"Kyuhyun!?"

He goes to find him but then stopped at opened door of his and Leeteuk's bedroom.

"Eunhyuk! You little brat!"

Heechul saw him how he tugged harshly on Yesung's black hair. The baby started to cry so Heechul lifted him and carried him into safety.

"Shindong please look after Yeye too."

Heechul sat Yesung on warm soft mat where is already sitting Ryeowook and smiled. Now he has the most precious darlings in their dorm. Meanwhile Leeteuk found Kyuhyun. The little brat hided in one of their bathrooms and found a new fun. Painting bathtub with markers.

"Go and find umma!"

He pushed Kyuhyun out of the bathroom and knows that Heechul will spank it. Only Heechul is brave enough to punish their littles. Kyuhyun frowned but then he remembers that he still has a marker. Kyuhyun then met Donghae who is babbling some song while playing with few toy cars. Kyuhyun smirked and walks closer to the innocent little.

Heechul cooked breakfast for his boys and then goes to find them.

"Kyuhyun!"

Heechul yelled because he has found Donghae. Well it is Donghae but he looks like a Spiderman in his face. Leeteuk finished washing the bathtub and Heechul can start washing Donghae. Kyuhyun is sitting in corner for being naughty, Donghae is suffering under wash cloth and big load of soap. Shindong is holding Ryeowook on his lap and Yesung is sitting in Leeteuk's lap. They are feeding the babies while the rest of littles eat on their own. Kyuhyun is soon free too and has to apologize to Donghae whose face is still a little bit red. After breakfast the two small babies are sleepy again and Shindong laid them in his bed. Yesung and Ryeowook have clean diapers, they have pacifiers and their plushies so they soon fell asleep next to Shindong. Meanwhile Donghae and Kyuhyun are fighting again and Eunhyuk is jumping on couch. Heechul and Leeteuk don't know what to do. Why are they acting like little brats?