Part 37

We have plans out our entire wedding, and it's now our wedding day. Oof I'm soooooooo nervous. I'm wearing a white ball gown wedding dress. It had long sleeves that went off the shoulder.
_______

As I walked down the isle I saw Hoseok looking all fresh and clean cut. He was so handsome.

Hoseok POV

She walked delicately down the isle, she was the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. When she reached me she stood In front of me with a small smile one her face.
Y/n POV

I was so nervous, I was shaking, but a soon as he started saying his vows I calmed down a little bit,
"Y/n, I was always alone, but I got so happy and I felt so blessed as soon as I met you. You brought me love and light. I can't imagine life without you and I'm so glad that I wound have to. I love you and I like you."
He was tearing up while he talked and to be honest I wanted to too.
"Hoseok, I thought I was broken, I thought I was going to be alone forever because of my issues. But you expected me for all of that.... you helped me through every problem. And I feel so loved around you and I know that I always will. I love you and I like you"
I was now crying and so was he,
"You my now kiss the bride"
He grabbed my cheeks and pushed his lips into mine. I kissed him back passionately. This was without a doubt  the best day of my life.
________________

We where have our party and all our friends where giving speeches. We laughed a lot and cried a lot but it was beautiful. (Lol, if you know what that means😂)

This chapter was fun to write. I hope y'all like it, if y'all do what was yalls fav part? I💜y'all.