N O G A M E S

Fifteen

Anthony

It was like something in the air changed.

A new sort of seriousness became present, as I looked down into her light brown orbs.

Sensing my dilemma, she placed her slender hand on my hard chest clad in a simple white dress shirt, "No games." Aubrey repeated.

"What," I pouted cruelly, "no more tricks up your sleeve?"

She chuckled, "So are you going to bend me over and f—"

Thoughts of lust had instantly vanished from my mind, and was replaced by regret. Pure regret, as light in the dark room poured in, all from little Eva.

"Found ya!" She screeched, as she squeezed past Aubrey, and into my embrace.

"That's my Evie." I used my free hand that wasn't being used to hold her, to give her a high five.

I stole a glance at Aubrey, who had quickly adjusted herself, and was now standing off in the hallway on her cellphone.

"Get off your phone, and get Eva a snack." I said. As much as I could tell she wanted to object, she followed my command and trailed down the corridor to the kitchen.

My daughters big beautiful blue eyes were focused on me, and how obviously tense I was. She thought, maybe I was tired from playing her game while I had work to do, while the whole time I was trying to figure out how I had let this temptress, who I knew had the power to ruin my home and everything I'd worked for... be my nanny.

new update coming sooner then you'd think. i'm back now ;)