Part 2

Allura shifted in her seat and asked: "Who wants to start?" She looked around the circle. Hunk on her right, next to Lance. Then Pidge, Shiro, Keith and finally Coran.

"I'll start!," said Hunk, raising his hand. "Allura, truth or dare?"

Allura frowned. "Truth," she said, looking just a bit worried.

"Have you ever had a boyfriend?," Hunk asked in a childish voice. Lance lifted his head, suddenly attentive.

"As a matter of fact, I did. Back on Altea. But we broke up because it was too difficult hiding it from my father."

Coran laughed. "Yes, I remember him. I helped you out of some tight spots back then."

"Okay," said Pidge, "Its Allura's turn now."

"Yes. Truth or dare, Shiro?"

Shiro blushed. "Truth."

"Hmmm, give me a minute to think," Allura said. "Okay, if you were trapped in an elevator with one of the team for a week, who would you choose?"

"Easy," Shiro said, putting his hands behind his head and leaning back. "I'd choose Pidge, since she'd get us out immediately."

"Pfff," Lance and Keith responded at the same time. "That's cheating." They looked at each other.

"Don't copy me," Keith sneered.

"You're the one copying me, Mullet!," Lance snapped back.

Pidge shrugged. "He's right though. I would."

"My turn," Shiro said. "Keith, truth or dare?"

Keith stared at him in disbelief. "Is this because I called you old the other day?"

"Maybe," Shiro said, inspecting his nails. "But you haven't answered the question. Truth or dare?"

Keith looked at Shiro angrily. "Truth," he grunted.

Shiro smiled diabolically. "Great. If you had to kiss someone in this room, who would you choose?"

Keith looked like he wanted to throttle Shiro, but also turned as red as a tomato.
"Who I'd kiss? Why would I know that?"

"Just answer the question," Pidge said.

Lance smirked. "Yeah Keith, just answer. Who do you want to snog?"

Keith kicked Lance's leg under the table. "If I had both my hands free..."

Lance really seemed to enjoy this. "Too bad you don't."

They all felt the purple ribbon around their wrist getting slightly tighter.

"Keith, just answer the question," said Shiro, who was taking pity on him. "It doesn't really matter who it is."

"Uhm," laughed Lance. "It totally does, and I will make fun of him for it for years to come."

Everyone glared at Lance.

"Okay fine," Keith said. "If I had to pick someone, I guess I'd go with Allura. Since she's the prettiest out of all of you."

Everyone exhaled and expected the ribbon to loosen. But it didn't. It got even tighter, at a faster pace now. They looked back at Keith.

"Keith?," Shiro asked. "I think this means that's not the truth. Just tell us. We won't laugh."

Keith's lips remained sealed. He was completely white now.

Lance looked at his fingers, which were starting to turn purple. "Okay, I take it back buddy. I won't make fun of you. Ouch."

"I told you, if I loose my hand because of you, I will murder you. Just say it. Please," Hunk said.

"Please Keith, you can trust us," Allura said.

Pidge was whimpering softly. Shiro was trying to pull it off his wrist, but the ribbon wouldn't break.

"Okay fine," Keith exclaimed. "I'd choose Lance, okay?"

The ribbon immediately returned to its original size, and everyone calmed down. That is, until they realize what he said.

"Me?," Lance stammered. "You'd kiss... Me?"

Pidge was laughing her ass off. Her words were barely understandable through her laughter. "You would kiss Lance? Lance?"

Keith blushed furiously. "It's not like I want to! It's just.. If I had to choose.. It just seems like he.. he would be the most experienced."

He buried his head in his hands. Lance still hadn't made a sound. He just stared open-mouthed at Keith.

"Okay," said Shiro, dazed and with an expression of utmost shock. "Sooo... Its Keith's turn."

Keith lifted his head from his hands, and looked around the group. He then slyly turned his eyes upon Lance.

"Lance, truth or dare?"

---------------------

Just thought id leave y'all on a cliffhanger. So anyway, tell me what you think of it! I'm always happy with your reactions or tips. Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter. Be back soon.

Laterrrr.