Chapter 33

❤❤❤

"So, what do you wanna do today?" I asked Miah who just finished her breakfast.

"You know, I want to go to our old school. Maybe spend time there?" she suggested.

"Okay," I nodded.

The snow outside is not that strong so we can absolutely go out for a short stroll. We've been doing this for a week now and her birthday is tomorrow. She said she doesn't want anything to do on her birthday but I know her brother have already planned something.

"We're still trending," I informed Miah who's now scrolling through her phone.

"I know, it's crazy. Everyone's been so sympathetic and supportive," she agreed.

"I know, they should be,"

After Jungkook has posted those GCFs, people went crazy over it. Some had negative feedbacks about it and the majority have been postive comments and supportive fans are being there for Miah, for us.

"Let's go then, before the snow decides to pour like crazy," I said helping her stand up.

"We've been having a stroll for a week now Jimin, aren't you getting bored?" she asked while I help her get changed to something warm before we go out.

"No, as long as I'm with you," I said to her smiling. "Nothing is boring with you baby," I added while I wrap a scarf around her neck.

We slowly walked to our old school and it's been a long time since we last came here. New buildings have been here and there, new facilities have been put up. Her hand is on mine as we make our way to the usual dance studio I practice a lot in before.

"I can see your chubby face Jiminssi, I still can't believe you're my husband now," she reeled.

"Me too," I said as be walk pass the studio.

We continued to walk and ended up infront of her music studio. I can still see the grand piano placed on the exact same spot. My hand reached for the knob and opened it. The scent of the wood inside invaded our senses even more as we enter the studio.

I suddenly felt so nostalgic when she made her way to the piano chair and opened the lid. I watch as she caresses the keys with her frail fingers. I can still see the healthy Miah sitting there with her hair softly swaying behind her as she moves her head while playing.

Now, I can see my weak but beautiful wife sitting there. Here hair no longer frames her face, her skin pale, her lips pale, her eyes dull under her glasses she's been so afraid of wearing before. The only constant inside me is that my love for her never changed. It never whithered, it just bloomed into something bigger, more beautiful, more powerful. And that's what's keeping me sane until now.

She started to play All I Ask of You, the song she played during my final exams. Now she's making us remember everything. Where we started, where we met. All the memories came flashing in my head and I know she feels the same too.

I walked to the mirror and started dancing, the same steps I've done before. Her eyes met mine on the mirror as I dance.

"You dance better now Jiminssi," she commented.

A chuckle bubbled up in my throat as I continue to stare at her on the mirror while I dance.

"You still play so good," I complimented her.

She chuckled herself and that beautiful sound resonated in my body.

We decided to walk to the park and oddly enough, we've been doing the same things we did before in the same places.

"Jiminssi, I've been thinking about it lately," she said while I carry her on my back, walking home.

I've been doing this out of pleasure and she said she doesn't mind.

More time please

I kept chanting in my head.

She just kept looking weaker and weaker everyday and I'm fucking terrified. So terrified that I can't even sleep at night.

Jungkook have been feeling the same too. All of us have been really warry, it's early January and what Dr. Harry said keeps me over the edge. Sometimes, I feel like I'm about to panic.

"What?" I asked.

"I think I'll just do a vlive. Tell them what happened and then I'll let you join. Sounds fine to you?"

"That's better than a presscon," I agreed scrunching my face in disgust at the word presscon.

I hate that idea, I don't want her to expose herself like that. I know all her pictures that day will spread and stay on the internet and I don't want that to happen. She was able to keep it secret and I intend to atleast stick to her choice of privacy.

---

I sit back here in her study chair as I watch her do her vlive in her bed. Her laptop infront of her. She has been crying even before starting her live. Her fans are so loving and I'm grateful for their support.

"Right, Jimin is here with me," Miah said with a stuffy nose. She motioned me to come and I did.

When we're both visible on the camera, comments started to flood the screen. They're all telling me to take care of her, make her fell better, stay by her side.

Some are congratulating us and some stray comments of hate and disapproval. We choose to ignore them and just enjoy the live.

"Yes, I will take care of her," I smiled at the camera.

"He's actually cooking for me," Miah informed them as she chuckle beside me.

We talked more with them for about 2 hours. The longest live I've ever done. I know she wants to do this for a very long time and I let her.

All the other members of Bangtan, Blackpink and PTE will be here tomorrow for her birthday she doesn't even know. Even my parents and Ji ni.

It is true that no matter how hard the situation is, once you're surronded by the people you love and loves you back. Everything seems to be alright.

And right now, as I stare at my beautiful wife. I can tell that she is the best thing that happened to me. My moments with her are the most treasured ones and if I have the chance to go back to my past and change anything, I wouldn't.

I want her here with me always. The only thing I might change is the fact that I've been a total asshole to her. If only I know this would happen, I never left Busan in the first place.

But nevertheless, I would always, always choose her over anything else this world could offer.

When my eyes refocused on her, she's staring back at me. I smiled widely at her hiding all my fears and regrets.

"I love you,"

•••

2 chapters left 😥😢😢

- Haeun ❤