1.4(END)

It was finally the end of the year exams. Julia and Kayden have already been dating for three months now. The whole school knows about them. They would frequently be seen together holding hands, or just Kayden staring at Julia while she's practicing her dance moves. The end of the year exam for the dance students would be held in the auditorium. The auditorium was big enough to house all the students in the school. The auditorium was quickly being filled up with students. Julia would be going last, while Jaylin was the third from the last. Julia decided to end Jaylin the same way it was done with the original Julia. Before the performances started, she send all the evidence of Jaylin's misconduct to the principle, and also how she really entered the academy. 

The performance seen started. Many students performed very well. There were some who danced solo, while others danced in pairs or groups. Julia would solo dance, as well as Jaylin. When it was Jaylin's turn, she danced very well. It could be seen that she improved since the start of the year. The students gave her a a lot of votes. After Jaylin, there was another student, and finally it was Julia's turn. 

Julia dedicated this song and dance to Kayden. She wanted him to know that he was her other half, her soulmate. Through her dancing, Julia wanted to tell Kayden that she loved him. She danced using all her skills and poured all her feelings. Kayden could see what she was trying to tell him. And he felt happy knowing that she loved him as much as he loved her.

Jaylin glared at Julia, and wished she could tear her apart. But no, she had to wait. It would soon be over. And then everything that Julia had would be hers.

At the end, Julia stood in the center of the stage. Right on top of her, there was a chandelier. And that chandelier started falling towards her. Julia saw that, and used her quick reflexes to jump away. The auditorium was in an uproar. Kayden quickly came up to the stage and by Julia's side.

"Jules, are you okay?" Kayden asked her in a slightly trembling voice. When he saw the chandelier falling on her, he felt his heart stop beating. For the first time in his life, Kayden felt terrified. He was glad that she was okay.

Jaylin saw that her plan didn't work, and lost her sanity. She didn't care about anything anymore, and only wanted to see Julia dead. She pulled out a knife, and crazily ran towards Julia.

"Bitch, I'll kill you! Kill! Haaaa." All the students saw Jaylin with the knife, but they were too stunned to do anything. Kayden saw a girl running towards them with a knife in her hands, and without hesitation, he kicked her in the stomach, and send her flying. The teachers finally reacted, and called the guards to restrain her. Jaylin was screaming, and cursing at Julia to kill her.

Everyone was horrified to see a girl with such a sweet appearance holding a knife. All the students knew that Jaylin was jealous of Julia, but they didn't know that she would go far as to try to kill her. They suddenly realized that the chandelier suddenly falling might also be her doing. The principle comes to the stage with the police, and calm the students. He looks at Julia and inquires about her well-being.

"Don't worry, principle, I'm fine. I'm just sad to know that there was someone who hated me so much as to try and kill me." Julia made a sad and heartbroken expression. Any one who saw this would feel pity and sympathy.

"Ms. Julia, don't worry. I will take care of this, and make sure you get justice." The principle promised with a resolute face. This would also impact the reputation of the Academy, so he had to make sure to handle the situation well, and punish Jaylin. The police took Jaylin with them, and the principle also left. Kayden already made sure that girl will pay for what she did.

Kayden took Julia with him. The result of the exam was released next day, and as expected Julia was given the highest score possible. Jaylin was sentenced to life in prison for attempted murder. Julia finally finished all her missions, and asked Little Dumpling if she could stay in this world until she died naturally.

"Yes Big Sis, you can stay here for as long as you like."

Julia felt glad, and happy. Kayden graduated from the Academy, and became a world famous singer. On the day that Julia graduated, Kayden proposed to her, and they got married a few days later. Everyone gave them their blessings. While Julia was still in the Academy, she participated in many competitions, and won all of them. She was also named the Queen of Dancing. Kayden and Julia went to an island owned by Kayden's family for their honeymoon. They spend their days and nights together. Kayden would make tender love to her. Julia felt loved and loved him in turn. They spend a lifetime together. Julia and Kayden had two sons and one daughter together. When old and dying, Kayden made a promise to Julia.

"No matter where you go, I will always follow you. Even death can't separate us. I promise, I will find you."

"Okay. I will wait for you. Don't break your promise." Kayden smiles and closes his eyes. Julia cries knowing that he's gone. She cries and lays down by his side. She closes her eyes and leaves this world. Their bodies were found by their children and buried together.

Xulia arrives in the system space, and just stands their blankly.

"Big Sis, are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm fine. I knew that this day will come, when we will separate. I didn't know it would hurt so much." Xulia cries thinking about her time spent with Kayden. She didn't regret loving him. She knew one day they will separate.

Little Dumpling looks at his host crying and suddenly noticed something appearing in the system space. He looked closely at it, and realized that it was his host's wedding ring.

"Big Sis, look, look!" Xulia hears Little Dumpling's voice and looks to where he's pointing. She freezes looking at the ring. She takes in to her hand and looks closely at the ring. She knows it's the same ring because of what was written inside. 'Love for eternity'. Both of her and Kayden's ring was the same with the same words written on it. Xulia suddenly realizes something.

"Little Dumpling, is it possible that Kayden might be able to follow me in different worlds?"

"Big Sis, I think it's possible. I heard stories from other systems about their host's lovers following them in different worlds. So it might be possible."

"It's possible? Then I can meet Kayden again. Little Dumpling, let's go to the next world."

"Wait Big Sis, I think you should learn some skills first."

"Oh. What world are we going to?"

"Big Sis, it's a zombie apocalypse world."

"Zombie apocalypse are are quite disgusting. Tell me what skills I can learn."

"Big Sis, to make life easy for you, I would suggest learning Survival, Shooting, and Cleaning."

"Ok. I'll learn those skills. And then we can go to the next world."

Julia spends 75 years learning everything. After she came out, she had a more sharp look. Xulia looks at Little Dumpling and tells him to go to the next world. Xulia anticipates meeting her husband again. 'Wait for me hubby.'