Last Kiss

I lost you again.

You caught me arriving at home with a lipstick stain on my cheek, you thought I was cheating on you, but the truth is your mother kissed me on my cheek, because I asked for her permission.

You caught showing the ring to your sister, you thought I used you just to get closer to her, but the truth is you're the one I want to wear the ring.

This time, we had a fight early in the morning, because I didn't went home at night when you were missing my arms around you and you caught me cheating being with another girl, but the truth is she's a friend who helped me organised my proposal to you.

You never gave me any chance to explain, because I know you're very stubborn. You never gave me any chance to explain, because you're tired hearing my excuses.

But there was a time, you cheated on me. You were kissing another lips, in the middle of the night, in the middle of an empty road.

I knew you didn't really kissed him first but I knew you kissed him back, you told me you pushed him away, but the truth is I can see the love in your eyes with your pretty mouth full of lies.

I guess this is the end

I smiled at you and kissed your forehead.

I love you

I kissed your nose

I'm gonna miss you

I kissed your both cheeks

Don't ever forget that.

I kissed your lips, one last time.

I showed you the box with the ring on it, waiting for you to wear it. But instead of putting it on you, I left it on the table and I left you with him.