Chapter 25

Sssssmmmmmuuuuttttt. ;-;

Y/N's POV
We left the mall with our hands full of bags. Mostly Taehyung's Gucci bags. He has an obsession I swear. We headed to the car and went back home. When we got home we unpacked everything and I went to lay down with Yoongi in his room. The other guys went to one of their bases to review something but Yoongi didn't have to go so he stayed with me. We cuddled in his bed watching a movie. We were watching Fifty Shades of Grey. During a heated scene Yoongi started squirming around a little. Since we were cuddling in a spooning position I felt his hard member on my ass. Since we were really close and pressed together he groaned a little but tried to hide it from me by turning around. 'I'm ready for this' I thought. I got on top of Yoongi and started to kiss him. He was shocked at first but put his hands on my waist pulling me closer to him and kissed me back.

Yoongi: Y/N. If you don't want anything to happen we should stop now. I won't be able to control myself if you keep doing that. *groans*
Y/N: Yoongi. I'm ready. I want you.

He didn't have to be told twice he flipped us so now he was on top of me. His kisses went down to my neck then he took off my shirt kissing my cleavage. I took off his shirt and unbuckled his belt. He slid down my shorts leaving me in my bra and panties. I'm not a virgin but Yoongi was being extra careful and reassuring me he would be gentle considering my past. He took his pants off leaving him in his boxers. He kissed from my forehead down to my abdomen. He stopped and looked up at me asking for permission to keep going. I nod. My panties come off, he groans and gently kisses my womanhood.

Yoongi: I've been dying to eat you out Princess.

His mouth started to attack my pussy. He was licking off my juices that were now pretty much flowing out of me and down my thigh. I moaned out while grabbing his hair tugging on it getting a groan out of him. I came on his mouth. He licked it all and swallowed it.

Yoongi: You taste fucking amazing. Are you sure your ready? I could always handle my problem in the bathroom if your not ready.
Y/N: I love you Yoongi. Give it to me.

He quickly took off my bra and his boxers. He aligned himself with my entrance gently pushing in. I moaned when he was fully in. He started to thrust slowly. I could tell he was holding back to not hurt me. But I wanted him.

Y/N: F-Faster!
Yoongi: I don't wanna hurt you.
Y/N: You w-won't. Please go faster!

He started to thrust aggressively making me lose my mind from all the pleasure. He was actually very vocal in bed. He would release groans, moans, and pants in my ear.

Yoongi: Yes! Oh fuck y-yes! Such a nice tight pussy. Y-Your gonna make me c-cum fast.
Y/N: I'm c-close Y-Yoongi!
Yoongi: I'm cumming.

We both released at the same time with a loud moan. His seed filled me up. I'm glad I'm taking birth control. He pulled out and went down to look at my womanhood. He smiled when he saw his cum dripping out of me. He came back up and whispered in my ear.

Yoongi: Mine. Your mine. No guy can touch you unless he has a death wish.

I knew it was his psychotic side taking over him right now so I just nodded hugging him and kissed his neck. He put the covers over both of us gently bringing me closer to him. He pecked my lips one more time before we went to sleep.

Authors Note
Sorry for any errors and the short chapter. You'll be seeing more of Yoongi's psycho side. *wink wink*