3

Myah James
Saturday 3:56 am

I woke up to a large blank screen in my face. That's when I realized we was still in the theater room.I was so comfortable. Somehow Darrion and I ended up in the same seat. He was laying in between my legs with his head on my stomach.

It was peaceful. I was up thinking while playing in Darrions hair. I was thinking about what I'm going to do for my birthday. It's 2 weeks from today. June 21st. I wanna go outta town but somewhere different. Like the Bahamas or something.

I was interrupted by my thoughts from Darrion moving.

"What are you doing up?" He spoke.

"Thinking."

"About?"

"Nothing serious."

He got up and left, I assumed to the bathroom. I took this chance to go to my room and lay down. I turned on the tv and got comfortable as soon as I was ready to go to sleep my phone went off.

Darrion 🤘❤:
Come back downstairs.

I sighed and rolled my eyes. Sleep is the best thing in life and I don't get enough of it.

Me:
No.

Darrion🤘❤:
No??

I ignored it and put my phone away. Not even 3 minutes later Darrion was in my face.

"Didn't I tell you to come back downstairs?"

"Yes you did, and I told you no."

"I feel disrespected. Your gonna make me ride by myself?"

"Your a big boy, you got this."

He started laughing but I was so serious. I was not tryna move. And the fact that it was 4 in the morning made it even worse.

"Okay childish ass you got 10 minutes. When those 10 minutes are up and if your not dressed ima dress you my self and drag you to my car. Okay?" He said as he left the room.

I stayed in silence. Who the fuck does he think he is? I barley listen to my own momma what makes him think I'm rey listen to him? And then his petty ass tried to turn on the light and leave the door open. I drifted off to sleep anyways.

I felt something tugging on my pants I opened my eyes and seen Darrion.

"Stop! What are you doing!"

"Getting you dressed." He said in a duh tone.

My pants was already half way on. I tried getting outta his grip but he was too strong. When he was done dressing me he picked me up threw me over his shoulder and carried me to the car.

"Darrion stop!" I yelled.

He placed in the backseat and put my seatbelt on.

"You betta stop all that screaming before the neighbors think I'm tryna kidnap you."

"Nigga you are kidnapping me!"

He laughed and started the car. I tried to open the door but it was jammed.

"You put me on child lock? Woooooowww that's a big bet bitch."

He laughed even more as we rode we listned to 90s music in silence. I was now more calm and looking out the window. That's when I noticed I didn't have my phone.

"Can we go back and get my phone please?"

"No you don't need it."

I sighed and rolled my eyes. It felt like we been in the car for forever. I peeped Darrion was looking at me threw the review mirror.