CH. 27 Wake up, it's gift time

CH. 27 Wake up; it's gift time

(Aimee POV)

I was lying next to Anthony, he was asleep, and I was staring at him lovingly, looking like the creep I was.

Staring at him while he was sleeping, but I just couldn't help myself. I just felt the need to just stare at him.

I rubbed his cheek gently. I watched as his eyes fluttered open.

"Merry Christmas, Baby," I said to him softly.

"It's time to go downstairs and open our gifts," I said, smiling.

He pulled me into his arms, wrapping his arms around me and snuggling his head on my neck.

"I already have my Christmas gift." He said. My heart leaped at what he said, and I wrapped my arms around him also.

"Not only is it Christmas, but Happy Birthday, Beautiful." He whispers and sings happy birthday to me in a soft voice.

I felt my face get heated. Smiling that this was the first time a man had ever told me happy birthday.

"I can't believe I got the best Christmas gift." He said, snuggling me.

"You're so cute; you know that," I said, running my fingers through his hair.

"I'm telling the truth. You're what I wanted for Christmas. Just you being my girlfriend is enough for me; you have no idea. To be able to wake up next to you is already a dream and a wish come true." He said.

"Anthony," I said softly; how can a man like this be so sweet?

"Yes, Mama." He said, causing me to groan.

I wasn't this much affected by that word before, but now it has a series of emotions running through my body.

"Can I have a kiss?" I asked him.

He pulled his head back to look at me, and I didn't even wait for him to kiss me as I grabbed his face and kissed him instead.

As I flipped us around, a moan came from his mouth. I looked down at him with a smile.

I continued kissing him, loving the way his lips felt against mine.

"Aimee." He moaned, running his hands down my back.

I chuckled and trailed my kisses up his face.

I pulled back, making direct eye contact with him with a smirk on my face.

"Do you want me to handle that," I said, moving my lower half on his hard-on, causing him to groan.

I trailed kisses down his neck.

"I'll be quick, baby; we have gifts to open up," I said. I sucked on his neck gently, which caused him to moan again.

"I love your noises," I said, trailing kisses down his chest.

I lowered my body towards his hard-on, taking it out and giving it a lick.

"Fuck," Anthony said, letting out a moan as I put him in my mouth.

I started sucking him, moaning around him as I felt his hand make its way to my hair.

I love it when he starts to do that. A moan came from me when Anthony began to tug on my hair.

It felt like he was losing his control under me, and it was something I loved seeing.

"Fuck, Mama. That feels so good." He said as I trailed my tongue down his cock and continued to suck on him.