Chapter 53

Liana

As soon as we walked in, we took in the dark and scary atmosphere and I give Mia a question look and realized she too was confused and she sum up that her so-called-friends lied that it is a great restaurant, but in fact it is a under-age bar which allows teenagers and adults to drink.

I felt we were so out of place, people were smoking and drinking. There were two men who was arguing and pushing each other while some was cheering for a fight. Before we could escape from the horror, a young waitress with tattoos, approached us with a small smile and asked if we would like a table for two. I quickly said that we will order a Take out and she nodded her head and give us the menu to look.

"Just the house's steaks and burger with fries." I said quickly looking for something.

"Sure. It will take about 20 minutes. You want to sit somewhere and wait?" She asked.

"We will be outside." I said uncomfortably. "Can we pay right now?"

"Yes.. I will get your receipt." She said as she disappear somewhere.

"I don't feel too good about this place." Mia said pulling me by my arms and looking scared.

"I know. We will wait outside and come in later just to collect out food." I said assuring Mia.

Someone just entered and before I can process what was going on..I was pulled by my arms and was literally dragged outside and I tried to pull my arms away from the person and looked at Mia behind me, someone was standing in front of her.The person dragging me was angry. I could feel his vibe. His grip on me was firm, but not tight enough to hurt me. Once we were outside and he turned back I was relieved to see Oliver. He was fuming and his eyes was burning with anger.

"What the heck? Why are you in this place of all the places?" He said sounding so angry that it scared me and he must have sensed that because he sighed and tried to say it as nicely as he could, but he was failing miserably.

"Mia- her friend." I didn't know how to start.

"Let's get out of here."

"Mia is inside." I explained

"Grayson is with her." He said.

"But we ordered something in there."

"Caleb and Michael will handle that. You are coming with me." He said pulling me with him and then I noticed some of his men behind.

He literally dragged me to his car and he drove out. His hands was tight on the steering wheels and he didn't say anything.

"Are you angry?" I asked him when he didn't say anything.

"Angry?" He laughed sarcastically and he went back to silent. "Well, imagine me taking a long flight and the first thing I hear is that you are in some crappy dangerous bar." He gave me a quick glare before he looked back on the road.

"It's not like we knew that place was a bar." I defended and huffed and folded my arms and pouted.

He give a chilling laugh and said, "You could have Google About that place."

"How did you know that Mia and I were there?" I realized.

He didn't say anything. "You should be glad that you two were fine, when we entered."He said fuming.

"We just ordered and we were away from the people." I said.

He stopped at a red light and he scowled at me.

"I don't like your attitude right now." I said and huffed.

"You are seriously saying that? I am angry because I found you in that place and I was so worried about you." He said as he stepped on the gas and drove once the light turned green.

"But why are you getting angry at me? I didn't mean to go there if I knew the place would be that way."

"Don't blame me now for what I do next." He said.

"What do you mean??" I asked turning and looking at him. He didn't answer again!

"Fine, have it your way." I kept silent too. He drove me home and didn't say anything as I got out of the car. I huffed and walked forward.Then I heard the door open and shut, followed by footstep. I didn't have to look back to know Oliver was behind me. I unlock the apartment door and Oliver decided to enter anyway.

"If you want to fight now. I am out." I said to him.

"I am not going to fight with you." He frowned.

"What about that in the car?" I questioned him.

"It was not a fight." He said and I looked at him with a 'are you being serious' look.

He ignored and went and sat on the couch..

"I'm hungry." He said and I rolled my eyes at his sudden mood change.

"I am not going to cook anything now. How about Take out?" I asked.

"Chinese." He said as he stretch and I rolled my eyes. By the time I came back from the call.. Oliver was fast asleep on the couch. His face was relaxed and I noticed his outfit. He was wearing a T-shirt, with a dark blue blazer and black jeans. He looked so good and I went to my room to get him a blanket to cover him and put pillow under his head.

Mia entered the apartment shortly with Grayson following behind her. They both noticed Oliver sleeping.

"Should I wake him up?" Grayson whispered.

"Let him be there." I said unsure. "Will he wake up if we move him?" I asked because if we are able to move him.. it would be better to move him to bed.

"He is a light sleeper." Grayson said.

"Maybe, we can just leave him there." I said. "I ordered some take out. It should be coming soon." I said as we looked at Oliver who was sleeping soundly and beautifully.

Author's Note : Thank you for reading this book and this chapter. Please vote for this chapter and also share this book with others. Next update will be tomorrow. Happy readings! Thank you!