I'M NOT GAY!!

Hey guys, so I have been seeing that there are many people who won't be able to download the app Inkitt for various of reasons and I respect that. So I have been thinking of a solution for you guys and decided that I will be updating in wattpad as well!☺️

I love you guys very much, and I can't bear seeing some of you guys sad because you can't continue the story. Also, this wouldn't have happened if it weren't for you guys, so you also matter a lot in my life❤️

You readers have become a very big part in my life, so I think it's not at all fair of me to take this book away from you, without you guys this book would have never have been where it is today. And for that I am very grateful😊💖

So Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~

I have been in between classes since 8:00 am, and I am, in all honesty, done for my whole senior year. My right-hand aches due to all the writing my teachers made me do today, I literally came out of the hospital with broken bones and barely came out of treatment. These teachers have no mercy. Even though it has been a few months since I came out of the hospital, and did all my treatments while I was hospitalized.

BUT THAT'S BESIDES THE POINT!!

What matters is that I was hospitalized and that I should be excused of all homework until further notice. Not 3 days, a week, nor a month. It's until I decide that I am able to do homework. Which will be never by the way.

I walked through the halls, heading to the cafeteria by myself, which I shouldn't have done. I was grabbed from behind and slammed against the lockers, hard. I squinted my eyes in pain, as a shockwave of pain ran down my back making a groan escape from my lips. I looked up to see who was the one who harshly pushed me against the lockers, and whose body was hovering against my own. When I saw who it was, I wasn't even shocked, I should have guessed that it was he who wanted to cause me pain since I roamed freely in the school's halls again.

"Damien," I said in a honeyed tone. He looked at me, in his eyes you could only see hatred, and I gave him a small smile.

"Hunter," he also said in a honeyed tone. He had a smile that could only mean trouble, and as he smiled at me, he also closed his eyes. "Where have you been? I have missed you considerably."

"Oh would you look at that, this is the first time I hear you call me by my name; and your vocabulary has increased significantly. Have you been studying new words since I was out? What other new words do you know? And to answer your question to where I have been, it's none of your business," I said to him. Not leaving my honeyed tone. He kept his smile on his face, and if you look at him closely, you could see a small vein popping out the corner of his forehead.

The students who were passing through the halls stopped and shivered by the atmosphere that surrounded Damien and me, they formed a semicircle around us. We didn't budge from our position, even though we were practically being surrounded, we acted as if no one was near us. Damien still had this supposedly "friendly" smile on his face, and I kept mine as well, not wanting to jeopardize his act.

"Ah yes Hunter, I have been studying new words since you have vanished from school. When you were out, I gradually started noticing how much your presence in this school means to me. And of course, I should know where you have been throughout these weeks, were we not good friends before? I know that we didn't exactly start on the right foot, but that doesn't mean that I don't care about your well being. And if you don't consider me as a friend for you to tell me your situation, then consider me as a classmate," he said. He had a worried and hurt expression on his face, he also put his left hand on his chest, as if he meant what he said and was truly hurt by my comment.