Chapter Twelve: A 'Gift'

Yoongi went back home from his work, when he parked his car at the garage, he saw Y/n's car was no longer there.

He sighed, he took his paper work and bag out before going into the house.  He saw his daughter crying on the couch.

"Daddy, Y/n had long gone." She cried.

Yoongi sat down beside her daughter, caressing her and explaining her that Y/n and him were no longer a husband and wife.

She cried more, "That's the reason I am crying!".

Yoongi looked at her with a pity in his eyes, "What's done is done, Rin."

Hyurin jumped from the couch and went to her room. 

A moment later, she opened her door and said, "Y/n said to me before she leave, 'just warm the dinner if you wanted to eat more' but I save it for you." and slammed the door close.

Yoongi looked at the kitchen, he will miss you cooking in his kitchen and your food.

He walked to the kitchen and warm the food before enjoying every bites of it.  He then walked back to his room and heard your phone buzzed.

He had charged it for you but he didn't gave it back to you, he had a feeling something was bugging you if he gave you the phone back.

He open his briefcase and saw the hard-disk inside a box.  He took it and thought for a while, should he check what inside it or just give it to you?

He had looked into the box and there's a note saying:

A gift for you, Y/n.  I hope you like it.

The note somewhag making him boiled in anger and jealousy, he shredded it into pieces before threw it into the garbage can.

He slumped down on his desk and took out his laptop, he looked at the hard-dick inside his hand then to your room.

He decided to checked what was inside.

There was only one video inside it.  He clicked it open.

"Sweet, sweet babygirl, are you terrified? Aww, don't be.  I haven't decide what gift should I give you." Seol Gi said in a sadistic tone with a devilish smile.

SeolGi leaned back at his chair before pondering a bit.

"You must've been hiding in your tiny little room, scared and shocked, don't you?.." He played with his watch, only to slowly looking up at the camera with a grin, "While being afraid.. that they will hear us."

He laughed uncontrollably and smiled a big one.

"Come back to me, darling.  You know you won't like the 'gift' I'll be giving you, right?"

The video stopped there, Yoongi was confused.

What gift? Locking your door and hoping they wouldn't hear the video? Why?

Yoongi looked at Y/n's phone,

there must be something inside that phone.

He grabbed the phone and decided to brought it to his friend.  Yoongi went to his daughter room and knocked it twice.

"What? " She popped her head out from the door.

"Can we talk?"

She nodded and opened the door for her dad, "What did daddy want to talk?"

"Did you know something about a Y/n's secret?"

She looked at her father with wide eyes, "Uh.. Uhm... Yeah."