Chapter Fourteen: A Bad Video

YOONGI

"I'll have you dead when I caught you, SeolGi." I said; emphasising every word through my gritted teeth.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Just hurry up and do what I want. I'll give you a week, or else..," He laughed sarcastically,  " Say bye bye to your little girl.".

I clenched my hand in anger, "Don't you dare harm her!"

"Calm down, Yoongi. Ah! I a motivational video just for you. I'll send it to your email."

SeolGi hung up right after that.

I walked back to my room; feeling extremely mad, scared and even hurt.

What a shameful person I am.  I've never been this mad to myself.

I've hurted her like she was a slut, accused her cheating on me.  Who would thought that she was actually trying to protect me and Hyurin.

Now I don't even know where she went.  I couldn't even protect my daughter, I couldn't even protect my daughter without her!

Forgive me, Y/n.  I'm such a selfish person for hurting you.

I sat on my chair, taking a deep breath before checking my email, a video arrived just a few second ago. I took a deep breath again and clicked it twice.

The video started and I saw her, I saw him too.

I clenched my fist; trying to keep myself in control. 

Her voice, her pleads, her tears, all of her; I am ashamed of myself for not protecting my wife.

I closed the my email as soon as the video ended.

Slowly I closed my eyes; her crying keep repeating in my ear, her expressions of being torture was replaying inside of my head.

"AH!" I growled out, swiped all the stuff on my desk to the ground aggressively.

I can't take it anymore, I must do something. I need to.

NARRATOR

Yoongi got up from his chair, ruffling his hair while loosening his tie.

He took a deep breath as he pushed his head back, "Fuck everything.  I'll do whatever it takes to protect them both."

His eyes darkening, stepping out of his room and to the kitchen.  He stared at the shelf, then reaching up to opening the shelf little door, and grab a bottle of wine.

"Just a glass." He said to himself and poured a glass for himself.

Sipping the rich taste while calming himself, he closed his eyes and took a deep breath again and again.

He took out his phone from his trouser, and dialed a number.

"Hyung.."

"Yeah? What's wrong?"

"Can you come over?"

"..."

"I want to talk to you about something."

"Okay, I'll be there as soon as possible.  Do you need anything?"

"No, I just need your company."

"Sure thing."

His vision suddenly turned blurry.  He blinked his eyes a few time to clear his vision but darkness took over.  The glass in his hand fell to the ground as he too stumbled down.

--

"..gi!"

"..ongi!"

Yoongi opened his eyes a little bit, "H.. Hyung?"

"Yah! Open your eyes properly!"

He looked to his left and right, "Did you carry me here?"

"Who else will carry you if I don't?" He huffed in anger.

Yoongi chuckled, "Thanks, hyung." He looked straight at the ceiling and his eyes got teary.

"Tell me what's wrong?"

Yoongi sighed, he covered his eyes with his hand, something cold got in contact with his hand, "Hm? What is th-"

"You got a fever.  Now tell me what's wrong."

Yoongi chuckled again, " Okay, okay.  Stop being a mom, can you, Mr Jin?"

"Shut up and tell me what's bothering you."

Yoongi smiled silently, what a mom.

"I've divorced."

"WHAT?!"

"Yeah, slap me if you want. But I'm a single man once again, hyung."

"You! This ungrateful kid! Y/n is such a nice woman! Why did you do that to her? What has she done that you filed a divorce?" Jin yelled to him as he shake his head left and right in rage.

"I should have taken her myself rather than letting you marry her the other day." Jin added.

Yoongi's eyes widen and he glared at Jin, "Hyung, don't y-"

"Shut up! Get up and search for her soon."

Yoongi shut himself up.

"Hyung," He said.

"What?"

"Do you have any idea where she might be right now?"

"I don't know." Jin huffed.

Yoongi thought for a while, then said, "Hyung, please. I know you know where she is.  You're her bestfriend."

"..."

Yoongi grabbed Jin's hand before he can get up from the bed side.

"Please."

Jin looked at him for a while, "Why should I tell you?  She cried so much when she vented everything to me.  Do you think you deserve her?"

Yoongi got speechless.

"But why do you act stupid when I told you we had divorced?"

"Don't you know what acting mean?  I'm just acting that I'm surprised cause she didn't want you to know what I knew."

Yoongi's eyes got teary, "Hyung, I beg you. Please tell me where she is."

"Why should I tell you?"

"Hyurin's life in danger, she is the only one who can help me."

Jin got furious, "You're telling me you want to exchange Y/n with Hyurin?! Are you crazy? You're so selfish!  If you want to save your daughter, save her yourself! Don't you ever get Y/n involves into your mess."

Jin threw Yoongi's hand and he got up, "Hyung, Hyung! No, please don't go!"

Yoongi quickly tried to got up but he failed as his eyes saw stars when he sit up.

Jin walked to the door, "Take care.  All I can tell you is that she's leaving Korea."

_________________________
TBC

Hey, hey, heyyyyy.

Hope you like this chapter. Can you

🌟 Vote
🌟Comment
🌟Like

the story so that I will be pump up to write more? :) :)

Anyway, stay tune for the next chapter.