Chapter 5️⃣

(Third Person POV)

They happily ate the meal that Jin prepared for them, chatting merrily.

Only two of them were a bit quiet, Agust-D and, because of his mood, Jimin.

The hyungs had the same conversation as the maknaes before the meal began, and after a long lecture from Namjoon about how ‘Fans adore them a lot and that's why they get excited, that doesn't mean that they don't know that we are humans too’, Agust-D understood why Jimin did what he did, even he would have done the same. So, now the older was just wondering how he was going to say he was sorry for shouting at Jimin like that, the problem is he had never said sorry to someone younger.

After the dinner was complete and the five guests have left, Agust-D went straight to his room, leaving Jimin alone in the living room, the awkwardness,that only he thought existed, was too much for him.

Jimin stood there for a moment and after sighing in defeat went towards the guest room that the maknaes were previously in, and slowly closed the door, leaving a gap.

Agust-D had watched all this from his room through the eye hole in his door, may seem weird to have a eye hole in the house but it helps a lot when the guys come to visit him.

“Should I just say sorry? I have to anyways... might as well get it done...but...no no... I'll go right now and say sorry” after a mental battle, he left his room and started walking towards the guest room Jimin was in.
Although he had to halt as he heard Jimin singing inside his room, the sound was very faint, so he stood closer to the door and listened.

(A/N- imagine this but like just his voice without any instruments and music playing. Video credit goes to the owner 😁)

His mouth went wide as Jimin finished singing the sad song, although he couldn't remember who wrote it, it is very good.... He thought.

Light sobbing noises caught his attention and he peeked inside the room through the crack, only to see that Jimin was sitting on the bed, facing the wall and crying.

Gosh it's just his second day with me and I already made his cry... He thought, disappointed at himself and went back to his room.

After placing himself comfortably on his bed, he said to himself “I promise I'll make it up to you Jimin... sorry.”  before falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning the smell of delicious pancakes, coming through the open door, woke Jimin up and Jimin picked his tired body up and walked towards the kitchen.

Yesss! opening the door actually worked! Agust-D mentally cheered and acted as if he didn't notice Jimin.

“Hyung are you cooking pancakes?” Jimin asked groggily.

“Oh you are awake? Yeah... pancakes are for breakfast.” came the indifferent reply.

“Oh I love pancakes hyung!”

“Good because otherwise you'd have to starve.”

Jimin cracked a small smile and sat down on the couch, waiting patiently for his hyung to finish.

Should I ask about hyung's opinion...? Jimin was lost in his thoughts when Agust-D walked into the living room and placed two plates of steaming hot pancakes in front of him.

“Oh I forgot the honey!” he said and went inside the kitchen again.

Hyung is probably in a good mood... what if I irritate him by asking about his opinion...mayb-

“What are you thinking about Jimin?”

Startled, Jimin replied hurriedly, “Hyung could you please listen to a song I wrote?”

As soon as he said that he mentally facepalmed himself.

Please say no say no say no say no... Jimin kept repeating this like a mantra.

Is he talking about the song I heard last night? He wrote it? Agust-D thought while slowly nodding his head.

“Thanks hyung...let me go get my phone...”

After a minute Jimin came back with his phone and played the song that he recorded last night.

So he actually did write it... Agust-D thought, impressed by Jimin's talent.

“So uh...how was it hyun- umm Agust-D?” Jimin asked.

“huh? Oh it was good...”

He didn't even listen to it... Disappointed, Jimin thought.

He and Jimin finished their breakfast in silence after that and after they were done Jimin picked his own plate up but Agust-D stopped him saying,“Leave it... I'll do it.”, Jimin nodded his head and not really sure about what to do, he decided to go back into his room.

“Uhh Jimin?”

Jimin stopped in his tracks, “Yes?”

“You can call me Yoongi hyung...”