(S)Dad!Tall!Levi x Mom!Short!Reader - Lazy mornings * pt 2

The smell of food floated around the busy kitchen as your kids gather into the room as you put the plates of food on the table. The youngest children squeal in happiness as you put the plates on the table for them, the oldest children complain about how you don't take out food for them.

"That's  what you get for growing up and still being in my house." You joke you kiss everyone's forehead.

"Also don't bother your dad and I unless someone is dying or do something incredibly stupid." You say and nod to each kid to get the message across. Once they do, you leave the kitchen and hurried to your bedroom. You open the door and make direct eye contact with Levi, grinning widely as you close and lock the door. You saunter to the bed and climb on, gripping the sheets to help balance you. You roll your eyes as Levi silently mocks you for struggling to get on the bed because of your height difference.  You take the book from his hands rest it on his nightstand, then going to grab his glasses- glasses? Your hand hovers over the rim of them and you furrow your brows, confused.

"Since when did you have glasses?" You ask as you straddle his hips and start kissing his chest and up his neck and jaw.

"Yesterday. I've just used contacts." You give him an Eskimo kiss as you give him a peck on his cheek.

"Well keep them on. They look brilliantly hot on you." You smirk as he grabs your jaw and kisses you passionately. You cup his face as you kiss back, grinding against his loins. He grunts pulling back from you, trailing one hand down your back and gripping onto your ass. You let out a moan as you wrap your arms lazily around him, pressing your body against his.

"Either you really like these glasses or you're just horny as fuck." you slap his arm dismissing him as you pull out his member and give him a few strokes. You grin up at him through hazy tired eyes as you pull your underwear to the side and slide down on his length muttering a "fuck". He grips your hips, help guiding you on his length. You bury your flush face in the crook of his neck, seemingly still embarrassed at how much his big nature can always make you come undone. Figuratively and literally. Levi cups your chin between his fingers, leaning you up to look at him. You whimper as his handsome face comes into view once again the black rectangle frames resting on his strong face.

He let's out a dark chuckle thrusting hard into you, grabbing onto his arm that's supporting your head up. Levi lifts your hips sliding out and teasingly pushes you back on the bed as he playfully bites your neck, making you giggle. His soft kisses tickles your skin and you wrap your legs around his waist and arms around his neck pulling close as he continues to thrusts into you. You arch your back into his touch mixed with the feeling of him entering you again.

His moves are smooth and sensual, joining your hearts together again from such a long time from being away from each other. You softly rake your hands through his hair, then adjusting the lenses on his face back in position. You lean up and give him a sweet peck on the lips as he continues to slowly bring you to a satisfying release. He lays down on your body still inside you. You smile running your hands through his hair until it hits you. You push him off and he glares at you.

"WHY'D YOU CUM INSIDE I DON'T WANT ANOTHER DEVIL TO RAIS-" speaking of the devil,

"MOM DAD WE ACCIDENTALLY STARTED A FIRE!" the oldest child yells from outside the door and you guys look at each other and groan.

"Fucking let the house burn-"

You slap Levi's shoulder and quickly pull on some clothes and rush outside, Levi following the latter.

"How the fuck did you start a fire?!" Levi yells as he grabs water and they sheepishly shy away from the bursting flames in the sink. The older siblings watch in fear and the youngest giggle.

"We were trying to clean the dishes..."

Yeah, you guys definitely were not having another child.