Chapter 5-Saving Her

Rebecca, Tobin, and Rosalina had decided to leave. Rebecca was not looking forward to her hangover the next day, but at the moment was too drunk to really worry about that. As they got to the bottom of the stairs, she bumped into a tall man with tan skin and dark curly hair that went to his shoulders. Do all the beautiful people come to this club? She thought to herself, causing herself to laugh a little.

"Hello, Bella," the man said, looking down at her. She blushed at the sound of his accent. Rebecca looked at Rosalina and they both giggled. Tobin rolled his eyes in annoyance and let out a heavy sigh before crossing his arms over his chest. "What is your name or should I continue to call you Bella?" the man said, causing Rebecca to blush more than she already was.

"Rebecca," she answered him before looking down at her feet. She then shot her eyes up to his as she felt him slip an arm around her waist.

"Care to go have a drink somewhere quieter so we can get to know one another?" He whispered into her ear. She got an uneasy feeling, but brushed it off as her nerves and nodded her head forcing a smile on her face.

"Bec, I don't think that's a good idea," Tobin says, trying to grab her arm to pull her to him, but she batted it away. She could see the true concern on his face, but knew it was because he always liked acting like the big brother.

"I will be fine, T," she giggles looking up at the man again. "We are going somewhere public, to talk and then I am sure this handsome gentleman will put me in a cab home, right?" She continued raising her eyebrow at the man waiting for him to agree with her. He just nods his head. Smirking, she turned back to look at Tobin, "see?"

Tobin looks to his side to ask Rosalina her option to find that she is gone. Looking across the bar, he sees that she is at the bar trying to get another drink. Tobin sighs before turning back to look at Rebecca. He isn't completely sure, but he thinks he knows who the man is and if he's right he doesn't trust him. He needs to get Rosalina and protect Rebecca. He knew he should have insisted they left when Isaac and Joni did. "Don't go anywhere yet. Let me grab Ros and we will just go with you," he said, looking at Rebecca with a look to convey how serious he was. She nodded as she clapped her hands in excitement.

Rebecca felt the man lean into her ear again. "I will have my men bring them to meet us. We can go ahead and grab a table," he whispered. She nodded and allowed him to tighten his grip around her waist and lead her out of the club.

Vincent watched as Rebecca walked out of the club with none other than Enzo

Vincent watched as Rebecca walked out of the club with none other than Enzo. He clenched his fists at his sides and felt himself begin to breathe deeply. He turned and stomped out of his office and down the stairs as fast as he could. As he reached the bottom of the stairs, he saw Domenico, who hadn't returned upstairs after following Enzo downstairs and gave him a head nod to tell him to follow him.

As he reached the club entrance, he saw Enzo take his keys from the valet before opening the door for Rebecca to get in. "Enzo!" Vincent shouted, causing the Rebecca and the man to pause and look in his direction. "I believe you were supposed to leave my club," he crossed his arms.