Chapter Three.

Liam's POV:

Liam's POV:

I get home around 4:00 am. I am tired, but it was worth it. I love Rosie. If only I wasn't married I would be married To her already. I walk into my office to see if I have any emails. To my surprise I find Luna peacefully sleeping on the couch. I make my way to my desk trying not to wake her. I turn on my computer. No notifications. Good. I turn it off and look at Luna. The moonlight shining on her skin. Her hair is in a messy bun. Gosh she is so damn beautiful. What the hell am I thinking I love Rosie, my feelings for Luna are in the past. And will stay in the past.

I hear small steps coming towards my office. The door slowly opens, and Milas head pops out. She looks directly at me. Her eyes are beautiful. She doesn't flash a smile or says anything to me. She looks at her mother peacefully sleeping. "I'll carry her to her bedroom," I say I get up and pick her up. She lays her head on my shoulder. I walk to her bedroom. Mila besides me. I carefully lay her down. I take Milas hand, but she quickly removes it from my hold. I close the door behind me. "Do you wove me L-Liam?" I look at her. Of course I love her. "Of course Mila." She nods her head slowly. "I don't think I wove you Liam." With that she walks into her bedroom she looks at me with broken eyes as she shuts her door. My heart breaks in half. My own daughter doesn't love me. I slowly walk into my bedroom. I fall asleep to the image of Mila. Her words keep replaying in my head.

The next day I decide to eat breakfast with them. It was an awkward silence. Mila didn't say a word. "Mila would you like to have a daddy and daughter day?" I interrupt the silence. She shrugs. "I thought you would be busy...like always." She says looking at her plate. "Mila, be polite." Luna lectures her. "What it's the truth mommy." And with that Mila storms off. Luna sighs. She puts her head in her hands. It breaks my heart, she doesn't even want to hangout with me. "Excuse me for a second." Maria nods and Luna retreats the table. "Maria What have I done wrong?" She looks at me with a deadly glare. "You know what you are doing wrong." She leaves the table and I am left all alone.

Luna's POV:

Hmph he decides to eat breakfast with us. Even though Mila is mad at her father, she must not disrespect him because in the end he is her father. I walk into her room. "Mila i did not raise you like that." I scold her. "I know mommy it's just how does he want to hang out with me after he spends all his time with her." I look at her if this is hard for me, I imagine what it's like for her.

After a few minutes we walk down to the dining room. He is gone. Maria comes out. "He went somewhere." I know where that somewhere is. It's probably inside that whores pussy. I nod. We finish our breakfast I get a message it's from Liam.

Liam: we have been invited to a charity ball      Tonight; find a dress.
Me: okay whatever.

I tell maria about the ball, we agree to go dress shopping. We head to the mall. I never really liked shopping, but after marrying Liam I got used to it since almost every week we got invited to balls and stuff. We spent hours looking for a dress. Until we found a black classy mermaid dress. I instantly fell in love with it mostly since black was my favorite color. We head back home. I walk into my bedroom. I walk into the bathroom stare at myself. I start to break down now I know why he is having an affair. Who would want this piece of trash.