characters and introduction

MAIN LEADS...

OMMKARA SINGH OBEROI...

Age 25....ruthless, arrogant, cold hearted business man... Lives in Australia.... He knew only one thing and that is business.... Girls are throughing up herself on him but Still single.. Because he think that being in a relationship is waste of the time.. Not having any one night stand... Because he have no Time and interest on all this stupid things... He hate his father...

His father leave him and his mother when he was 8... After that her mother send him to Australia for study.... And he never return India....

After complete his study he concentrate on his business and expand oberoi empire in Australia while his mother handle the business in India...

Due to this mother son hard work now OBEROI empires is in number 1 position in India... But OMMKARA behavior is getting rude day by day.... And now he want to ruled on all over business world... Which make him a workaholic....

He didn't care about anything and anyone except two person... His mother and his best friend... It's amazed that he have no friends except SHAAN...

He is his childhood friend and event manager.... He only trust him... He never respect and care about anyone feelings except his mother.... (Later you know more.. But please tell me you like it or not)

GAURI SHARMA....

Age 22

Age 22....bubbly, cute, positive thinking and hard working girl.... She is the only earner of her family after her father death....

Love her family very much.... Work as a PA of sudha singh oberoi in oberoi industry... She want to give best future to her siblings.... Due to her friendly nature all the people around her love her....

She lost her father in an accident when she was 17 ...her father is a workar in Oberoi industry.... Sudha Singh oberoi is a Kind hearted woman and he like yashwardhan honesty so she give GAURI a job....

GAURI work hard and continue her study too....after two year sudha appoint GAURI as her PA due to her good performance...

GAURI love sudha like her own mother.... She always try to take care of her because she has no one.... GAURI know that she has a son name OMMKARA but she never met him.... (Later you know more)