Chapter five:

Liam POV:

Liam POV:

I see Luna walk down the stairs she looks stunning. Ugh what am I saying. I say some hurtful stuff to her. I see tears fill up her eyes. We get to the event, but I get a call from Rosie. My future fiancé I plan to ask her hand in marriage tonight. Luna waits for me in the car. I told her she looks like a whore her eyes filled up with tears, but why should I care. After All i am marrying Rosie. I hang up and I hear the chauffeur tell her that she looks beautiful. I roll my eyes. We walk the red carpet acting like a happily Married couple. We greet some important people on our way to our table.

We sit down, and I excuse myself. I walk to the garden to find Rosie standing there. I hug her from behind and rest my head on her shoulder. "Hey baby." She turns around and gives me a kiss on the lips.

After a few hours of talking about how our future is going to be like. I think it's finally time to ask her to marry me I get on my knee and pull out the ring. "Rosie Madwell I love you so much, I want a whole future with you. That includes having kids," I wink "will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" She jumps up and down. "Omg yes!" I put the ring on her finger and kiss her. I hear footsteps, but I don't care I want the whole world to know that I am going to marry Rosie. My love.

A few minutes later I get a text from Luna, saying she has left because she feels ill. I honestly could careless. I decide to leave after a few hours. The next day I wake up early feeling happy as could be. I go downstairs and make coffee. I check my emails I Hear Luna walking down the stairs. She fills up her mug with coffee. And sits down on the opposite side of the table. "You made me look like a fucking idiot yesterday!" I yell she doesn't even flinch she just hums in response. I slam my fist on the table she just takes another sip of coffee. I huff. She looks up at me. She looks miserable. She looks depressed. "I don't have anymore energy to argue with you, I am done Liam, done with everything including life." I flinch at her words. I stare at her beautiful eyes that hold nothing but sorrow. After a few moments I grab my keys and walk out. I drive to Rosie's apartment. She opens the door. She kisses me. We end up talking about my problems. Then she decides to ask me when I am filing my divorce. I tell her soon, just not yet.

Luna's POV:

It's been a few days since the incident. Today is our anniversary our sixth year together. He asked me on a date yesterday. I said yes hoping maybe just maybe we could forget about everything. But sometimes dreams don't come true. I sit with Mila and Maria eating breakfast. Mila still ignores her father, and I honestly think that, that's affecting him. I don't want to get in between that because even though I am her mother and I know that it's not right, she has all the rights to be mad. I did try to talk to her multiple times, but it was no use.

I wash the dishes. While maria does laundry. Mila comes in running. "Mommy mommy can i have a sleep over at my friends house today?" I dry my hand off and put my fingers on my chin. "Who is this friend you're talking about?" I can't just let my daughter stay at some strangers house. "Willow Dunkin." I smile Willows mother and I were close friends until I got married. I trust her so I guess Mila can have a sleepover at her house. "Okay, ill let you go, but remember all your manners." I look at her with a "You better listen," look. "Okay mommy I promise, I better start packing." She runs up stairs. 

At night I go and drop Mila off at The Dunkins house. It's not very far from my house. I greet willows mother. And we talk for a while. Until I look at the time 9:00 pm. Our date is at 10:00pm. I tell her that I needed to go. We agree to meet up again sometime.

I arrive at the house. I slowly walk to my room. I put on a red mermaid dress, some red heels and natural makeup. I grab my black Chanel purse. I wait in the living room. It's 10:30 already. I start to think he is probably running late.

The clock hits 4:00 am i have come to the conclusion he ditched me or just forgot. I sit at the bottom of the stairs. I grab a glass of red wine. I drink it slowly. I put my head in my hands I start to cry, why did I get my hopes up. Sadly I know where he is at. He is with her. Was I not enough? The door opens and he walks in. I look up. He looks at me I see the hickeys on his neck.we stare at each other. Silence. I break the silence by saying "I am glad you had fun on our anniversary." I stand up and he walks closer to me. "What do you mean." His eyes full of concern. "What i mean is that i know you have a mistress, I know you are engaged to her I've known since the beginning." He stays quiet. "You don't know how much it hurts to see the person you feel in love with.... fall for someone else." He is in shock. "I do love you." He mumbles. "No you don't because if you did I would have been enough our daughter Mila would have been enough," I start to cry. "Why WASNT i enough ?" I choke that sentence out.

"You were, but I just i don't know," he says quietly

"You were, but I just i don't know," he says quietly. "Does Mila know about my affair." I nod . "She was awake every time you brought her here," I wipe tears away. He looks defeated. "Liam....I just want a divorce," I say quietly. "Okay." I shake my head He actually doesn't care. "I don't think I can be here any second longer," I look him In the eyes. "I'll be gone by morning, I already found a house in Cali for Mila and I." He nods his head. "I'll miss you." He doesn't say it back. All he does is nod. I leave and walk into my bedroom to see all my clothes packed up Milas bedroom is also packed up. Maria is moving with us to Cali.

Later that morning...it's officially time to move on. Willow's mom dropped off Mila. Our stuff has been stuffed into a moving truck, that will ship our stuff to Cali. I grab Milas hand and walk down the stairs. Maria is waiting in the car. Liam stands there. "You can visit Mila, but we can't stay here any longer." Mila nods. "Okay, ill try.". I start to walk toward the door, Mila let's go of my hand and runs to her dad she hugs him tightly. " I love you daddy, but we need our time to heal." He nods and hugs her tightly. "The divorce papers are on the kitchen counter I signed them already, now it's your turn, and please sign them." I nearly beg. "I will, I promise." I sadly smile. "Please don't break this promise." He nods. "I hope you have a nice life Liam Jackson." He smiles happily. A real smile I haven't seen one of those in years. His eyes are also filled with happiness. I am glad he is happy letting us go. "You too, Luna Maxwell." I smile as he says my name for the last time. We walk out of the house. I take a deep breath. This is how it feels to be free. We get into my Rolls Royce. We drive out of the drive way. I look out the window to see what I once called home get smaller and smaller until it was out of sight.

Flight 211 heading to LAX California is now boarding-
We board the plane. As We take off I look out the window and see New York become small. A tear rolls down my cheek. Maria rubs my knee and gives me a reassuring smile. I see Mila sound asleep. I look out the window once again. "Goodbye New York.....Goodbye Liam Jackson," I whisper to myself....

Goodbye Liam Jackson," I whisper to myself