𝟭| 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘

"Hyuna is not in the room!!"

A garish screaming echoed in the corridor as the family members scurried away to find her. Everyone was apprehensive as the wedding ceremony shall start at any minute.

"Where is she??" Mrs. Kim looks devastated. She can barely walk out of distress.

"Maybe noona at the restroom eomma..."

Mrs. Kim looks at her youngest son, Kim Namjoon in anguish. The gripped on her shoulder feels so tight and soothing at the same time. Both were waiting for the news of Hyuna whereabouts in the waiting room. Totally baffled at what is happening right now.

Where's Hyuna? Namjoon didn't understand the reason why his sister is suddenly missing on her wedding day. In fact, he never comprehends what's Hyuna been thinking all this while.

She's kind of -

Complicated.

It's harrowing to see the empty room when Mrs. Kim was there to call her daughter for the wedding march. There's no sign of Hyuna at all. She even left her wedding veil on the chair. Her mother instinct immediately risen up. But she didn't want to be pessimistic about this. Not until they can find where is Hyuna right now.

"Don't worry eomma. Noona will never bring any shame to our family..." coaxed Namjoon as his mother obviously being in distress.

"I hope so," she trailed off a little bit and stares at her shaking hands.

"I hope so Joon-ah..." She prayed.

An hour later

An hour later.

"If she decides to dump her own groom on our wedding day, then I will not condone this kind of humiliation. I have a reputation to take care of. Lots of people are coming today for my wedding. The media too. I will never cancel this wedding!"

Everyone eyes on Kim Seokjin, Hyuna's boyfriend - future husband. He looks so serious while his eyes hovering on each member of Kim's family in front of him right now. Two hours of searching that left them with no Hyuna, Seokjin totally lost his patient for the first time that day.

Seokjin's going berserk thinking how his bride was gone without a trace. He couldn't believe himself after all the efforts and money he had to spend for Kim Hyuna, she had the gut to ditch him on the altar. She had caused him an alternate humiliation in front of his guests.

"I'm sorry Seokjin-ssi. We should be watching her. We know how she always changes her mind but I never thought she was able to do this to all of us!" refute Mr. Kim, evidently in guilt and shame for his daughter ruthless act.

"What are we going to do now?" asked Mrs. Kim while weeping silently.

Seokjin clicked his tongue in irritation. He stroked his hair to the back, feeling the resentment and wrath within him that Hyuna had betrayed him today.

Seokjin eyes then fixated over Namjoon that sits beside Mrs. Kim - looking gloomy and sullen. Obviously affected by his sister's thoughtless action.

"Let's proceed with the wedding..." Seokjin finally concludes. His voice is solemn and his expression is stoic.

Everyone was taken aback at the decision, looking at each other with furrowed brows - confused.

"B-but - but how Seokjin-ssi?" asked Mr. Kim confusedly.

Seokjin took a breather, released a deep breath before he speaks bluntly. "Namjoon will be the replacement bride!"

"What???"

Namjoon looks at Seokjin with mouth agape and his eyes blinking rapidly as he couldn't believe himself. As he barely listens to a few murmurs in the waiting room by everyone, Namjoon's heart almost jumped out from his ribcage when his hazelnut eyes meet with Seokjin's.

"Wha - what?" that's the only thing Namjoon can say at this crucial moment. He was at a word lost. Seokjin's words sounded cartoonish and absurd.

Me? Is he insane??

Seokjin glared at Namjoon when the younger remained silent as he's still in shock. Seokjin approached the male and he notices how the male flinched in fear.

Seokjin grits his teeth in anger and pointed his finger on Namjoon's face with animosity.

"Yes, you Kim Namjoon-ssi. You are going to marry me. This is the price you should pay for your sister's betrayal!"

•••••