Prologue

Born on the island of Menagerie to a single mother. My mother was named Lisa, and apparently she broke up with her boyfriend, before I was born, due to her being a faunus. A child of a faunus and a human already have a difficult life, but to make it worse was the mutation that I was born with. Chameleon faunus were lucky because everyone knew what they were due to their emotions, but I was born with the ability to 'pull in' my faunus traits. Then add the fact that I was born with three faunus traits and you can see where this is going.

For majority of my life, I was a member of the White Fang.
Some say I was particularly born into the Fang. I was always a carefree type of person. Always helping out others in need of help. Then one day I was given a rose, from surprisingly the high leader's own daughter Blake Belladonna. She was a beautiful cat faunus and I can tell her friend was jealous, Ilia Amitola. Both were great friends of mine and wish it could of been something more. I keep that gift and from that day forward, I always like roses just from getting a flower from one of the girls I liked.

Then he showed up in my life, Adam 'Motherfucking' Taurus. Man, I hated the dude with a passion.He was a interesting individual to say the least always following Sienna Khan. I never trusted the two. They always seem like they were up to something. Then once day, my life changed.

6 years ago.

One day, I was having a normal day then suddenly a gunshot goes off. I start to run away just to hear more shots being fired, building being burned down. At first I believe it was faunus haters, that somehow made it on to the island but I couldn't look at the moment. All that was in my mind was to run, as far and as fast as I could away from my home.

Fire. That's all I see for miles. My village was attacked by faunus? I easy noticed that they were members of the White Fang.

Why?

Why would they attack Faunus?

Why would a group made to help Faunus attack Faunus?

It doesn't make sense.

I hid in the bushes as the Rouge Fangs where searching for survivors. I heard some of there conversation and manage to see someone, I did suspect that lead this attack, Adam Taurus.

That's all of the Dragon faunus, sir.

Great. Let this be a message to the High Leader. If he doesn't step down more blood will be on his hands.

I ran to the docks of Menagire and boarded a boat to where every it takes me. My family. My friends. My spices of Faunus. All gone in an instant.

I land in what I believe was Vale. I look around. I was terrified. No one to turn to. No one to help me. No one to take care of me.

Then he showed up and noticed me.

Hey there little guy. You seem lost. Can you tell me your name?

Y/n.

Last name.

I shock my head telling this person that I didn't have one.

Come Y/n. I'll help you.

A human helping out a faunus.

Why? All my life, I've been told to stay away from humans. Then I realized it. I wasn't showing my faunus traits. For once my mutation was actually being helpful.

Sir. What's your name?

John. John Wick.

Thank you, Mr. Wick.

3 years ago

I had been living with John Wick as my adoptive father for the past 3 years. I even took his last name after so many years of not having one. He had thought me in close combat, as well as multiple different type of weapons, such as swords, scythes, snipers, gaulents. He also hp me unlock my aura and semblance yet I didn't know what it did at the time. He built my first weapon, Midnight Rose, a sword with a sniper rifle. It was a strange name, but I like it. That was till I lost him as well. He was killed on one of his missions. I was alone again in this world. I has sick of always being alone,but lucky I was left with all of John's lien and man was he rich. 10 million lien and yet he lived in a small apartment. Guess he didn't want the money to go to his head.  After his death I bought myself a couple of things, being my outfit and my second weapons, Rose's Thorns.

White Fang attacks, began to increase more around the world but all I thought was how were Blake and Ilia.

I decided to do something about it and became a little assassin to say the least. I didn't do much, not really missing with high end criminals or the White Fang.

2 years ago

Then I met her. Summer Rose.

She was an interesting person. Kind and gentle. Always check on me from time to time. She help me built my third weapon. The Grimm Reaper. I don't know why we came up with the idea to combine an Light Machine Gun with a Scythe but hell it worked. She spoke little of her past but I didn't question her. Guess something, painful happen that she didn't want to talk about. The last time I saw her she told me to protect her Rose. I was guess this was her daughter. She never really told me much about her daughter, hell she didn't even tell me her name. Maybe one day I met her daughter. 

1 year ago

I was two years into my little hobby to say the least. Apparently I was given a nickname, The Reaper of Vale.

While traveling around Vale, I ran into someone I didn't think I ever see. Ghira Belladonna, former high leader of the Fang, before Sinnea Khan. I always respect his leadership. I approach him asking if he was lost.

He was shocked to see a human helping him. Of course I explained to him that I was a faunus with a mutation.

Surprisingly he didn't as what type of faunus I was. I helped him with what he came for and then he left. Before he left, he asked me if I wanted to go with him to Menagerie. I told him personally, I don't want to. It holds to  many bad memories for me. He understood and left but had me promised that if I found his daughter to protect her. I gladly accept this and he left.

6 months ago.

After that I traveled around Vale helping people and having fun with my little side job. I was getting payed suprising for people that wanted people dead. But I still refuse to target faunus. But then I snapped after one incident. White Fang members beating down a faunus.

I was done. Everything I had seen started to drive me mad. The Fang attacking incident people, burning buildings, robbing trains. I was done.

I then started to live up to the Reaper part of the nickname, the Reaper of Vale. Protecting the incident and help faunus. Once I started going after the White Fang, my name spread like wildfire. I quickly became the most feared person towards criminals through the Kingdom of Vale.

Some saw me as a murderer, while others saw me as a vigilante. No matter, I made sure I was so easily founded.

I bought a Motorcycle to help travel around faster through the Kingdom, leaving behind a travel of dead bodies everywhere I went.

Then, one night everything changed. I had finally found the rose I was meant to protect.