SAVAGE

SAINT ANDERSON

"Gionni would be the only person to buy a house furnish it but not buy groceries

"Gionni would be the only person to buy a house furnish it but not buy groceries." Seven said as we walked down the aisles with Hillary.

"Leave it up to him there would just be different boxes of cereal." I said remembering the time I told him to get groceries and he came back with two boxes of every cereal.

"Anyways so what's the tea?" Seven asked looking me up and down. "What are you talking about there's no tea." I said obviously lying which caused her and Hillary to both suck their teeths.

"Lie again." Hillary said while Seven just stopped and turned to look at me.

"Bitch we been friends for 10 plus years. I know when you lying and hiding something. So now spill the fucking tea." She said causing me to laugh. It was true her and Hillary could read my like a book no doubt.

"I'm going to be an auntie." I whispered.

"LONDYN'S PREGANT?" they shouted while dropping their jaws.

"What no." I said and Hillary let out a sigh of relief. "Ooh good cause she just started dating him I would hate for her to get pregnant so fast." She said causing me to tilt my head.

"Wait Hillary dating someone?" I asked confused as Hillary just stood their stuck like she just said something she wasn't suppose to say.

"Um we can talk about Londyn later. Who the fuck is having a baby?" Seven said snapping her fingers while looking at me. Changing my glance from Hillary I began to push the shopping cart.

"Jayda." I said while looking for the best pieces of chicken.

"Jayda? the girl that work at your shop?" Hillary asked and I nodded my head.

"Okay but how are you going to be an aunt?" Seven asked

"Yea I'm not understanding either." Hillary added.

Clearing my throat I picked up the chicken placing it in the cart then looked at them. "Jordan's the dad." I said.

"Wait Jordan fucking her too? Oh what type of dick this little nigga have? Mela, Resha and Jayda? And they all cordial with one another." Seven said sounding shock.

"Wow." Hillary said taking in everything. "Do they know they sleeping with the same nigga?" Hillary asked and I just nodded my head.

"Wow he's the motherfucking goat. You think they have 4somes...." Seven asked causing me to gag.

"Ew can we not." I said causing them to laugh. "But awww lil Jordan having a baby." Seven said causing me to mug her.

"No lil Jordan ain't. Him nor Jayda ready for same damn baby. Let's not forget he only 16!" I said.

"Oh shit i forgot he still a little nigga." Seven said.

"Damn well what do they want to do?" Hillary asked and I just shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know but I know i ain't about to raise anymore kids that ain't come out my vagina so they need to get they shit together and decided it they mature enough to raise this baby or abortion/adoption will be calling their names." I said.

"Don't you think that's a little harsh?" Hillary asked and I shook my head no. "Nope. Now I ain't going to force them to give they baby up or whatever but they not going to put that baby on me. So if they feel they not ready then they need to handle it." I repeated again as Hillary shook her head.

I don't care how anyone felt about the situation. I was not changing my mind. I done took in four kids that weren't mine I'm done. I have my own kids to worry about plus one on the way.

"Damn. How does Jordan feel?" Seven asked and I shrugged my shoulders. "He doesn't know." I told them.

"So do you plan on telling him?" They asked.

"I don't know it's not my business if she choose to tell him then she will tell him." I said and Hillary continued to shake her head.

" but that's your brother!" She said and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Well what am I suppose to do Hill? enlighten me." I said and she just shrugged her shoulders and walked away from Seven and I.

GIONNI G

"BABBY SHARK DOOO DOO DOOO BABY SHARK DOO DOO DOO!" Kristen yelled at the top of her lungs while doing the little dance motioning causing Gia to laugh

Kristen has been singing this song for a good ten minutes now and every time she stops Gia starts to cry leaving Kristen to feel bad so she starts singing it again. It was honestly the cutest shit ever to me. Taking my phone out I quickly recorded them for my insta-snap then locked my phone.

Deciding to give Kristen a break I picked Gia up. "Okay sissy tired mamas." I said kissing Gia's fat cheeks causing her to laugh. "Come get a snack Krissy" I said as I walked to the kitchen area with Kristen on my tail.

"Man fuck out my face that ain't my seed." I heard as I entered the kitchen to see a crying Jayda and a agitated Jordan.

"Oooooouuu Jojo made Jayda cry." Kristen said as she put her hand on her hip and shook her head at him.

"Kristen mind your business." He said with an attitude. "Alright watch it." I warned while placing Gia on the counter. "Here Krissy take these scooby doo snacks and go to your room." I said.

"But mommy said no eating in my new room." She said and I just have her that look and she sucked her teeth grabbing the fruit snacks causing me to shake my head. Her attitude was just like Saint's real shitty.

Watching as she left out the kitchen I peeled a banana and handed it to Gia as she sat down and ate it in her high chair.

"Why you in here yelling in my house? And why you crying?" I asked both Jayda and Jordan. "It's nothing." Jayda said wiping her tears as Jordan just looked at her in discuss.

"Nah it's not nothing. Don't be embarrassed now tell him the dumb shit you just told me." He said. If looks could kill Jayda Sioux's definitely be in a body bag.

Sitting down on a stool I waited for Jayda to say whatever it was. "I'm pregnant and Jordan's the father." She said. I wasn't surprised because Saint had already told me.

"Okay what's the problem?" i asked looking at Jordan. "She's fucking lying! i fucked her once !" He said and I just looked at him. He couldn't have been this fucking dumb. 

"Yo i ain't gonna tell you to stop screaming in my fucking house." I said causing him to suck his teeth. "And it only take one time. I told your dumbass to always wear condoms. Did you wear one?" I asked and he got quiet.

"Exactly my point. Now who and they right mind would want to trap yo dumbass?" I asked and still he didn't say shit.

"Man fuck this. Fuck you for taking the hoe side and fuck you for trying this dumb shit." She said before walking out the kitchen and moments later the house door slammed causing Jayda cries to get louder.

I had no idea what the fuck to do. I was not about to confront that little ass girl ain't no R.kelly over here. Shaking my head I pulled out my phone calling Saint hoping she would answer.

______________________________
I KNOW LONG OVER DUE BUT HERE YA GO.

Votes comments thoughts?!!!